Chapter 8: Comforter

"I will be your comforter, I will make it right. He cast a shadow on your heart

and I will bring back your light."Comforter, Shai

Krystal didn't tell Larry about the incident with Terilyn and her crew.  He'd been hanging out with her on the regular for almost a whole month and she didn't want anything to spoil it.

Tonight was the first time she had invited him to her place.  In fact, it was the first time she had let any guy come to her place since Jay.

They were watching TV.  She had on shorts and a t-shirt and Larry lay on a pillow in her lap on the couch while she redid a few of his twists that were coming loose.  Despite his fame Larry was so normal and sweet and funny.  She was beginning to feel her walls slipping down as she became more comfortable with him.

All they ever did was talk, laugh, listen to music, dance, and act crazy when they were around each other.  They play-flirted but he never tried anything.  Not once.  Krystal was okay with that though.  She knew he could basically have any female he wanted so she didn't mind if he put her in the friend-girl category.  She appreciated that he chose to spend his time with her at all.

Larry looked around the room at her neat, cozy one-bedroom condo and felt at home.

"I like your place.  It's nice."

"Thanks.  My dad rented it for me while I'm in school here."  She finished a twist and started on another one.

"Oh, so you're a daddy's girl?"

"I guess you can say that.  I'm an only child."

"Be glad.  I got 18 brothers and sisters and I'm stuck with Lau forever."

Krystal laughed.  "Don't make it sound so bad.  I wish I had a twin."

"That's because you never had one."  Larry smiled and closed his eyes as her fingers dug into his scalp.

"There.  I think that's the last one."  She spun the hair between her fingers to keep the end closed on the final twist.

"Merci."  Larry opened his eyes.  "Now, what am I gonna do for you?"

"You don't have to do anything for me."

"But I want to."

Eventually Larry decided what he would do.  It was her turn to lie back against the pillow while he pulled her left foot into his lap and massaged the heel in his hand.

He said he was doing it for her, but in truth he just wanted a reason to touch Krystal's feet.  They weren't jacked up like most dancers.  They were gorgeous.

"How's that?"

The sensation of Larry's hands on her bare skin ran up her leg, up her thigh, and spread.  Krystal tried hard not to squirm or make any noise.

"That's...ooh...that's good."

Larry sensed her attempting to hold back and started a firmer rub up and down the entire sole of her foot.  She winced with pleasure.  He was surprised how much it was turning him on.  He shifted her foot to the other side of his lap so she wouldn't feel him getting aroused.

But it was too late.  Krystal's toes had already brushed up against something hard.  Is that what I think it is or does he have a flashlight in his pocket?  Larry kept kneading her left foot then brought her right foot to join it.  He rubbed both of them together, caressing slowly upwards to her calves and back down again to the tips of her toes until her eyes were closed to slits with satisfaction.

"Okay. I'm ready."  He paused rubbing.

She opened her eyes and sat up timidly.  "You really, really don't have to do this."

"I told you...I want to."

Krystal went to the bathroom and got her cosmetics bag.  Larry unzipped it and took his time picking out a color he liked.  Then he got on his knees and unscrewed the top off the hot pink polish.

She drew her legs up with her feet flat on the sofa.  Concentrating hard, he carefully dabbed some paint on the brush and made a stripe across the nail of her big toe.

"Like this, right?"  He glanced up at Krystal.

She nodded speechlessly watching him down there being so attentive.  No one had ever done anything like that for her before.

He finished painting both feet and blew the polish to help it dry leaning in closer and closer until his lips "accidentally" touched her toes.

"Whoops.  My bad."

A small pleasurable sound escaped her throat and Larry bit his lower lip totally engrossed in her reaction.  He cupped his hands around her ankles massaging the fronts with his thumbs and all kinds of improper thoughts went through his mind seeing the insides of her thick, brown sugar thighs up close in those shorts.

Krystal's whole face was a question mark.  She was stuck somewhere between erotic pleasure and severe nervousness.  Larry was attracted to her and he knew if he made a move she'd most likely be powerless to resist, but something told him she wasn't ready yet.

She was like a beautiful scared bird that was finally starting to trust him.  He didn't want to do anything to change that and he knew if kept doing what he was doing and she kept making those little noises he couldn't guarantee what might happen next.

He reluctantly stopped and stood up.  "I think I better go.  It's late and you have class in the morning."

Krystal scrambled to bring herself back to her senses.  Her whole body was throbbing.  "Right, yeah, class.  I almost forgot it was a school night."  She walked him out to the front porch.

"Okay.  So I'll see you tomorrow."  Larry couldn't stop himself from looking at her lips.

And she couldn't turn her eyes away from his.  "Okay."

"Okay."

Krystal closed the door and backed up against it.  Dear Lord what is this man doing to me?