met

I walked back home from school. My brother and his friends were in the garage playing music again. I've been living with my my brother; Gavin since I was 15 cause our parents sadly died in a car accident. He's 5 years older than me. His friends have been coming over every day for a year and I never actually met them. Just glances of them. Fuck, I don't even know their names. It's not that I don't like their music. I absolutely adore rock, metal, and punk (what they play). I've been given many chances to meet them. Gavin insists everyday that I meet them. But I gess I just like my alone time in my room. Drawing and listening to music.

I walked into my room and dropped my bag. I was wearing shorts, a Guns N Roses shirt. I hung my battle vest (a denim vest that has many music and band patches and pins on it) up. I walked into the kithen. I started to make a sandwich when Gavin came into the kitchen through the door that goes from the garage to the kitchen and vice versa.

"We need your help to settle and argument." He said.

Without any of my consent he pulled me by my wrist to the garage. I rolled my eyes. They all looked at me. When I came in.

"Who do you think is the best Beatle?" Gavin asked.

"You morons are fighting over that?" I laughed. "The answer is obvious. Ringo. He's hilarious. Besides, without Ringo you wouldn't have a drummer. And the drummer is the most important in the band. Unless it's Lars Ulrich. Cause then you're screwed." I answered.

"See! Somebody else agrees! Ringo is the best!" The person behind the drums stood up and said point at me.

"Shut up James! The only reason you picked Ringo was because he's the drummer. That was just lucky. And of course she'd pick Ringo." The bassist hissed.

"Why would I 'of course' pick Ringo?" I sneered.

"Look babygirl. Is that all you know about rock?" The bassist laughed a little.

"First off. Don't call me babygirl. Because I'm not, and that's pedophilia. And I know more about rock than you." I responded.

"Who's Ozzy then?" He asked as if I didn't know the answer.

"Ozzy, real name John, Osbourne is started off in Black Sabbath. The inventers of heavy metal. But got kicked out of the band due to his extreme use of drugs and alcohol. He started a solo career and accidentally bit a head off of a bat. Snorted lines of ants with Mötley Crüe. And so on so on. He married Sharon Osbourne. And had a hit reality show." I replied with a smirk at the end. I could tell Gavin was proud of me. I ran inside and grabbed my battle vest. I came out holding it up. "So where's your vest littleboy?" I asked.

"Holy hell that's hot." James was mindblown. I looked at Gavin.

"Pleasant meeting your friends. But I know this isn't a surprise to anyone. And it's not that unusual. But it's clear that I know more than your bassist." I told Gavin before walking out.

Shit. That was good. I'm proud do myself. I put my battle vest back on. It had 70 back patches. All rock, punk, and metal. I continued to make a sandwich. But all I could think about was the drummer. I didn't look at him much. But when I did. He was... gorgeous. Fuck. No. That's one of your brothers best friends. I then heard the door open again.

"Look Gavin. I don't give a shit. Now leave me to make a sandwich in peace." I sighed. I then heard a laugh. But now Gavin's laugh.