b day (Saturday)

It was 4pm and I was sitting in my room on my phone when Candace just walked into my room. But what's new. She does it all the time. As if she owns the place. She had bags.

"Get ready. We're going out." She announced.

"Whatever. There's no point of saying no. What do I have to try on?" I sighed.

"Wow. You know me so well. Anyway, I tried to get your style." She handed me a bag.

I put it on. She had to zip the dress up in the back. It was a tight red dress that came up to mid-thigh. I looked down at it.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You look so hot! Now let's look at some shoes." She cheered.

I put on some black heals. I did my hair as she got ready. She had the same dress but electric blue and wore the same heals. We did our makeup and hair and we were ready. We called an Uber. She gave me a fake ID. Oh my. By the time we got there it was already 6. We went to a club. We ordered some drinks and did some shots. Before we knew it we were drunk. I never knew I'd be the fun type of drunk. Hm. James then walked up to us. Wtf.

"Ruby! What on earth are you doing here!?" He yelled.

"C'mon. It's my birthday." I laughed. I was so drunk.

"I'm taking the both of you home!" He declared. "You two have no business being here!"

He pulled us out. He was in the drivers seat. While Candace and I were win the back. He gave us a trash can incase we need to throw up. He drove to Candace's house I stayed in the truck as he took her inside and explained to her father about what happened. I was still drunk. He got back in and started driving. He called my brother.

"Hey Gavin. So I was at the club because I heard that there's a new band and I had nothing else to do so I went to go check them out. I swear that's all I did. Nothing else. But I saw Ruby and Candace there, drunk. I took Candace home and explored to her father about what happened. I'm gonna bring Ruby back to my place sense I know a lot more about hangovers." He said.

After a minute or two he hung up. I just stumbling so he threw me over his shoulder and we went up to his place. He gave me some water. I started kissing him. I took his shirt off.

"Your so fucking hot." I said in a seductive tone. He pushed me away a little.

"Ruby. If you really think I'm gonna take advantage of a drunk girl then you couldn't be so much more wrong." He sighed.

He gave me a shirt to wear. I put it on. Me now only wearing his shirt and my panties. He tucked me in.

"I'll be on the couch. We'll talk tomorrow. Love you." He wispered kissing my cheek.

He turned the lights off. The last bits of light started going away as he slowly shut the door. I started to sober down. I couldn't sleep. He said "Love you." And him saying that... felt right. I hope he meant it. God. I embarrassed myself so much tonight. And "We'll talk tomorrow." Talk about what? I feel like he's keeping things from me. I started into the darkness that filled his room. The only two lights was the little light coming from beneath his door and the green light from the digital clock on his night stand. I looked at it. 10:15. I couldn't sleep at all. I stood up. I slowly went to the living room. He was slunched over sitting on the couch. He had no shirt on. Only his jeans. His were hands cuffed over his face. Only leaving his eyes visible. I saw tears go down his face. I didn't know what to do. What to say.