care

I couldn't read his reaction.

"What do you worry about the most out of that?" He asked putting a stran of hair behind my ear. "You don't seem like a girl who'd care about what others think."

"Because it just pisses me off that she's getting into my personal life. And I wanted to let you know about this sense it has something to do with you." I sighed.

"And you're worried it'll screw up our relationship?" He added. I nodded. "Babe. Nothing like this would ever screw up our relationship. I don't care if the world hates us. It won't affect us." He assured.

I smiled. Our lips then locked. We moved over to my bed. I was laying half way off the edge of my bed. He was still standing bent over kissing me. He held me up a little. I bent my right leg up where it was leaned against his side. We took eachothers shirts off. He went to unsnap my bra when the door opened.

"Ruby! James!" Gavin gasped.

We moved away from eachother. James stood there and looked down. I sat on the edge of my bed. I cover my chest with my arms even though I still had my bra on.

"What's going on here!?" Gavin asked. We stayed silent.

"Get your shirts on and come into the living room." Gavin demanded shutting my door and walking away. We put our shirts on.

"What's gonna happen?" I wispered.

I was truly concerned. I couldn't tell how he felt. He just shrugged. James and I sat on the couch across form Gavin. Gavin started paces back and forth in frount of us.

"Are you guys even dating!?" Gavin started. We nodded our heads. "Well why didn't you tell me!? We have so many chances that either one of you could tell me! You're my sister and my best friend!"

"I-I thought you'd get mad... That he's your friend..." I said quietly.

"Well damn. I'd rather you date him than someone I've never met! At least I can trust him not to hurt you!" Gavin responded. I didn't know how to feel about this. Happy. Embarrassed. I don't know. "But that doesn't mean I'm happy that I found out this way!" He added.

"Sorry dude. I didn't know you'd get this worked up over it..." James apologized. Gavin stopped and looked at James.

"Well how would you feel if you walked in on your best friend about to be screw Jessica!?" Gavin yelled.

James looked at Gavin. I saw the hurt in his eyes. Gavin then realized what he just said. I was so confused. Gavin took some deep breaths and sat down. But he didn't say anything about that.

"Look dude. I love you like a brother. You're a way better friend than Matt and Michael. I understand why Ruby would keep secrets away from me. Cause I don't really blame her. But don't keep secrets from me." Gavin sighed. James agreed. When James left I went straight to my room. Gavin and I didn't talk for the rest of the night.

I woke up the next morning with much more confidence. I put on a KoRn shirt, black ripped jeans, and Converse. I put on my vest and makeup and left. I started walking down the sidewalk when Candace run-up beside me. She lives 3 houses over so she's not that far and it's easy for her to catch up to me.

"So what's his name? Y'know. The guy you kisses." She asked. I giggled a little at the way she asked.

"His name is James." I responded. "You're probably gonna be disappointed on how we met though." I added.

"No. Tell me. Now." She demanded.

"Well you know how Gavin's in a band, and they have been coming over every day for the past like year or two? And I litterly never even met them. Only glanced at them a few times?" She nodded. "Well I got called into the garage to settle an argument between the band. And so I met all of them. Well James is the drummer. An that's how we met." I announced.