found

She was shaking. I saw him start walking to us. She gor prepared. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Why aren't you in school?" He asked.

"Because there was a new girl who just moved here. And we left and came here." I announced.

He looked at me confused. Jessica then tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and saw her. Both of their faces were priceless.

"Holy shit..." Tears started filling up both of their faces.

"James?" Jessica wispered. Both in disbelief that this happened. They then hugged.

"Oh my god. I missed you so fucking much." James cried a little. They both then cried. We all sat at the table. "Wow... I- what are you doing here?" James could barely even talk. I've never seen him smile this big before.

"Me, mom and dad all moved here. Dad got a job promotion, which led us here." Jessica answered. James big smile started to fade away alittle. But he was still smiling. "But I've been wondering this for a long time now." She paused for a second. "Why did you run away and come here?" She asked. James's smile completely disappeared.

"What? I never ran away from you guys."

"But mom and dad said that you got mad at them, packed your things, and ran away." Jessica responded. Oh god.

"That's not what happened at all." James was obviously mad. "They checked me into rehab. And when I got clean I knocked on the frount door while you were apparently at school. And they told me that they legally disowned me as their child. So I moved to Missouri to start a new life. I never wanted leave you guys for no reason." He said. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Do they've been lying to me for four years. I always knew something was off." She looked down. "Why did you go to rehab? And why did they disown you?" She asked. Wow. I thought she'd probably know. He took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna be straight honest with you. When I was 13 and you were 9 I was already smoking pot and cigarettes. Then when I was 16 and you were 12 I started doing extremely severe drugs and got wasted a lot. I was fucked up. The reason you didn't know was because I'd come home around 3 am. Or leave for 2 days. Once I woke up in the middle of the woods with no shirt and no shoes only jeans. No memory of what happened the night before. And after finally finding my way home barely alive they sent me to rehab. Okay. So that's the reason." He sighed.

"Thank you for telling me." She thanked.

"Please don't tell either of them that you saw me. I don't care about getting in trouble with them. But I just don't want you to." He begged. Jessica agreed. An hour passed he sadly had to leave. I looked at Jessica.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't thank you enough for this. I've been wanting to see him for years. But obviously couldn't. And because of you. I just did. You're amazing. I can see why he'd date you." She was still in disbelief. We both were. Everyone was.

"I'd be more than happy to do this anytime. I'm just overjoyed that you two got to meet again." I said.

When school got out we walked home. Gavin, Matt, and Michael were sitting on the frount porch waiting for something.

"Hey guys." I waved. I still couldn't stop smiling. "Why are you guys out here?"

"We're waiting for our dumbass drummer." Matt sneered.

"Hey! Don't call him a dumbass!" I hissed. Matt just rolled his eyes.

"Do you know where James is?" Gavin asked.

I was about to say what happened today. But then I remember that James only told me and Gavin. Shit.

"No." I responded. Michael put out his cigarette.

"Fuck this. I'm outta here. See you tomorrow. I'm not waiting anymore." Michael said leaving. Matt left too. Gavin stood up.