magical

After a few minutes we put the snake away.

"I love your place. To be honest, I imagined it being messy." I complimented... kinda. He laughed a little

"Thanks. There's really no reason for it to be messy. I'm the only person who lives here. And one person can't make that big of a mess." He responded.

He came closer to me. Us now only an inch apart at the most. He glided his fingers down my jawline. He had a smirk on his face.

"But just make sure you're not getting the floor wet by looking at me." He wispered.

I gasped a little. Oh my god. Started to get a little embarrassed and nervous. Was he trying something on me? Where is this going?

"God. You're so fucking cute." He chuckled.

We started kissing again. This time I started moving backwards. He sat me on the table. He started moving his hands up my shirt. But I pulled back a little.

"James. I want this. But..." I paused for a second. "I'm a virgin." I announced.

"So? Why are you so worried I wouldn't like you because you're a virgin? We all were at one point." He assured. Oh. That's not the response I imagined. "Just tell me if you want to stop." He added.

I nodded my head. I'm loosing my virginity to my brothers best friend. This is so wrong on so many levels. We took eachothers tops off. And kicked off our shoes and socks. He wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to his room. He layed me on his bed. And he got on top of me. We were soon completely exposed. He's the only person who has ever seen me like this. He put on protection and entered me. I squealed in the back of my throat. I he thrusted inside of me. I moaned his name into his mouth making him smile a little. We reached our climax and he layed next to me. Oh my god. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes. We got dressed again. We were standing in his living room. He saw me looking down a little.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry if it's something I did." He was legitimately worried now.

"Does this mean that we're boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I felt embarrassed by asking that.

"Only if you want to." He responded.

"I'd love that." I answered smiling now. Which made him smile. I looked at the time. It was already 5pm. "Oh shit. I need to get home. Gavin doesn't have a clue where I am. Cause I left while he was still sleeping." I gasped.

He drove me home. Before I got out he gave me a kiss. I walked in. God that was magical.

"Where were you? I was worried sick. I woke up and you weren't here. You could've at least left a note." Gavin started to freak. Shit.

"I went out. Okay? Sorry, I thought I would do that." I sneered.

He rolled his eyes as I went straight to my room. I got on my phone. 12 unread text messages from Candace. Candace has been my best friend since 8th grade. The only thing wrong with her is that she prefers mainstream 'music'. Wtf. I called her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked when she answered.

"Dude. Didn't you see Instagram?! What Bella posted!?" She freaked.

Bella is the 'head girl' in our grade. The drama starter, the slut, the cheerleader, the rich girl. Basically Regina George. Ha. She hates me the most. Mostly because I filled her whole locker full of slime in 7th grade.

"You know I don't follow anyone from our school." I laughed.

"Just look at her latest post." She responded. She then hung up. Whatever.