nice

I turned around and saw the drummer. I don't know why. But my knees felt weak and I felt butterflies in my stomach. God. His eyes were hypnotizing. Aqua blue.

"Oh sorry. I thought you were Gavin. James, was it?" I apologized. I felt myself blush a little.

"Yeah. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Matt was being a dick. But that's what bassists do." He chuckled. I giggled a little. "Why haven't a seen you before? He talks about you a lot but I've never seen you. Or do you just hang out with the band when I'm not around?" He asked.

"No. I usually stay in my room listening to music and drawing. I'm... ANTI-ANTISOCIAl!" I responded. Making an Anthrax reference at the end. Which made us both laugh.

"Can I get your number?" He laughed. Oh my god. I nodded my head yes and gave it to him. What did I just drag myself into?

*Hour later*

I was sitting at my desk in my room listening to music and just scrolling through social media. They all left. Gavin knocked then walked into my room.

"That was pretty sweet what you did." Gavin complimented. "See. I told you they'd like you." He added laughing. I hope James likes me more.

"What about the drummer; James?" I asked. Wow. So fucking stupid of me to say that.

"What do you mean by what about James?" He laughed.

"I don't know. He just seems like a nice guy." I answered. I felt myself start to blush again. Motherfucker. Stop it.

"He's probably the nicest in the ban-" He stopped and paused for a second. "Do you like him?"

"I...er... no." I answered. I'm so fucking horrible and lying about this type of stuff. Any other things. I'm good at lying about. But this. Wtf.

"Ruby. I'm not concerned because he's my best friend. I honestly couldn't care less." He sighed. "I'm concerned because I don't want you to get heart broken."

"He asked for my number. And I gave it to him." I announced. "But Gavin. Please." I begged.

"Fine. I'll stay out of it. But I swear on my life. If he hurts you. I with slit his fucking throat in half with a simble." He declared. I nodded my head. At 4pm I got a text. It was James.
------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow or something?"

"That'd be really cool. Is 12:30 okay?"

"Yeah. I'll pick you up at 12:30. See ya. Can't wait."
------------------------------------------------------
Omfg. This is really happening. Tommorow is Saturday so it'll luckly work out perfectly. I don't have school so I don't need to ditch. Oh my god. I'm 17. And this is gonna be my first date. Or maybe he just means it in a friendly way. Or in a date way. I can't dress too proper. And at the same time I can't dress sloppy. Fuck. I gotta start picking out my outfit now. I looked throughout my drawers and closet. Okay. I picked out a KISS shirt, black leather skirt, and Converse. That's the nicest I can pick out without seeming thirsty. Damn. I started pacing. Does he actually like me like that? Or is that just mw feeling this way? I'm amazing at physically and verbally showing that I'm a virgin. Damnit. Why am I so worried. I'm never worried. Fuck! I hate feelings!

The DrummerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara