plans

"You're dating your brother's best friend!?" She started to freak.

"Look. Gavin's knows about this. And said that he'd rather have me date James than some dude he doesn't know. Sense he can trust James of not hurting me. And James is unexplainablly sweet, kind, and not to mention, hot." I said with a small wink at the end.

"I think your definition of hot, and my definition of hot is completely different." She laughed. "Don't get mad at me bit the first time I saw the picture the first thing I thought was 'What the fuck. But he's not even attractive.'" She added.

"Okay. Then tell me what you don't find attractive by him. I'm just curious." I really wasn't mad. I expected none other than that.

"Well first off. Long hair, really? He is so much taller. All his tattoos. The way he dresses." She answered.

"That's all you've seen." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Well I have to take my sister trick or treating. You two come with us." She insisted.

I nodded. Halloween's on Thursday. 2 days. Damn. I'm gonna be a zombie thrash metalhead. We got to school and parted ways. We sadly have no hours together. Bella came up to me.

"Look. I got no time for your bullshit. Nor do I care." I sneered. I just walked past her.

"Freak!" She called out.

I just flipped her off. When the day was over I walked home. I walked in. They were all sitting in the living room. Gavin with a pen and paper.

"Hey assholes." I said casually as I walked to my room.

I turned around before I walked into my room and saw James wink at me a little. Damn. I turned on some music and painted. I painted a picture of Alissa White-Gluz and Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein. My music was playing on my phone right next to me so I didn't hear my door open and close. Arms draped over my shoulders from behind and James kissed my cheek then rested his head on top of my head.

"What are you painting?" He asked.

"Alissa White-Gluz and Doyle." I answered. I felt him smiling. "I told my best friend Candace about us." I announced. "And she said that she has to take her little site trick or treating. And if we'd like to go with her. It's up to you though."

"I'd love to. What are you dressing up as?" He responded.

"I'd gonna be zombie thrash metalhead." I answered.

"That sounds fucking amazing. How about I be a male version." He insisted.

"That'd be amazing." I cheered. I stopped painting and he got off of me. I stood up and faced him. "Why weren't you guys playing?" I asked.

"We were going over a song that I wrote. And they said I'm the drummer. We're not playing one of my songs. Also because it's a ballad." He sighed.

"Can I hear it?" When I said that he looked back at my face and smiled.

"I can't sing." He said.

I finally talked him into it. But he had an absolutely beautiful voice. Nothing that I've heard before. He didn't stutter a bit. His voice was amazing. When he was done he shrugged.

"Dude. Your voice is amazing. What do you mean you can't sing?" His face started to turn pink a little. As if he was embarrassed.

"Thanks." He rubbed the back of his neck then folded the paper and put it in his pocket.

He soon had to leave. We walked outside together. Candace wad walking down the sidewalk. She saw him give me a kiss and she ran up to us.

"Hey Ruby." She said.