work

Chris and I started walking to my house.

"As a warning. I live with my brother and he's in a band. So they'll be over practicing. They come over every weekday. So just ignore them." I warned.

He chuckled. We heard them in the garage. We went into my room. I left the door a little bit open. We started on the project. He complimented my room. After a little bit of working we stood up. He then started kissing me. I pushed him away then kicked him in the balls. Where he almost lost his balance.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? I have a boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry. I thought you were single." He apologized. That fucking doughbag.

"Well maybe you shouldn't go around kissing random girls! You asshole!" I hissed. After going back and forth he finally gave up with arguing with me.

"Look. I'm sorry. I'll finish the project on my own." He sighed. He then just left. Just like that. James came in and made a bee line to me.

"Who was that? Why was there yelling?" He asked. I hugged him. Holding onto his leather jacket as I smelt the sweet sent on his shirt.

"That was a doughbag from my school. We were assigned a project together. We were supposed to work on it together. So he came over and he tried kissing me. I pushed him away and kicked him in the balls. And he's finishing the project by himself now." I announced. "Please don't be mad." I begged. He took some deep breaths.

"I'm not mad at you. And I never would be. I know it's not your fault. I'm just pissed at him." He assured. I hugged him tighter. He couldn't be any more perfect. "You keep pulling on my clothes and I may have to do something about it." He wispered.

He then kissed the top of my head. God. Everything he does makes me melt.

"Can I come in?" We heard Gavin knocking on the door. I said yes and he then walked in. "I'm gonna go to the store." Gavin announced.

I just nodded. And he then left. Short and sweet. Almost every one of our conversations. James kicked the door shut and locked it.

"Y'know. Your brother's gone. We got the place to ourselves. We can be as loud as we want." He wispered in my ear. "I'm gonna make you scream." He added.

I turned the music up. Before we knew it we were both on my bed. His hands was over my wrists pinning then to the bed above my head. He put on protection.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked with a devilish grin.

"I've want you to fuck me." I answered.

He chuckled. Oh my. Then without any consent he slammed inside of me. He went faster and farther by each thrust.

"Say my name." He said.

"James!" I moaned loudly.

"I said say my fucking name!" He demanded.

"James!" I panted. That made him smile. He then went all the way. I screamed. There was then heavy knocking on my door.

"Ruby! Are you okay!? Open up!" I heard yelling. It was my aunt. Fuck. He got out of me.

"That's my aunt." I wispered. I forgot that she had a key. We quickly started putting our clothes on. "Get your clothes and get in my closet." I said.

So he did. I quickly got my clothes on and out my hair in a pony tail. God. I've never moved that quick in my life. I turned down the music. I opened my door. My aunt instantly hugged me.

"Oh honey! I came to say hi to you guys and your brother wasn't home. I heard you scream and I thought you were hurt. Why did you scream?" She panicked. Shit. What was I gonna do.

"Oh nothing. I was us listening to musi-" I started to answer.

"Shit. Ow." We heard come from my closet. Motherfucker.