CHAPTER FOURTEEN. KILLER'S VOICE.

Once his eyes opened they were greeted by intense darkness. At first, he didn't understand where he was as his head throbbed painfully almost making his eyes dizzy. He was confused and didn't know what was happening so he eventually gave up and fell back asleep.

When he woke up again, his head felt somewhat better and in no time memories started surging back in and he remembered beating the hell out of Noah and then storming out of the house in search of Famous, he remembered waiting for a bus, he remembered been grabbed and forced into a car the rest was a blur. He tried to move but realized for the first time that he was tied up, both hands and legs joint tightly behind his back, he wriggled but it was of no use, he tried to scream for help but his mouth was sealed shut with a tape, the extreme darkness he saw was due to the fact that his head was shrouded with a bag.

He tried to stay still and listen, to feel anything around him, his hands couldn't feel much considering the position they were tied in. He was lying on his side in a very tight space, and it didn't take long for him to figure out he was in a car trunk and the vehicle was moving. He had absolutely no idea how much longer they rode for, as he kept falling in and out of sleep but he sure knew when the car stopped and he was dragged out of the trunk by two strong men. One grabbing onto both of his hands while the other held onto his legs. It wasn't as if he could have fought back seeing that he was really weak and his head kept throbbing in his ears. He couldn't make out their faces with the bag covering his head but he could discern their voices as they made jokes while carrying him to their desired destination.

Adrian felt a sharp pain jabbed at his left shoulder when he was roughly thrown to the ground, he groaned in pain as a boot ran into his stomach knocking air right out of his lungs.

Then it became silent.

For many hours he was certain he was alone at wherever it was they had taken him. He was terrified, he wanted to reach out for help but there was no way that would have been possible. He didn't want to die and he most certainly didn't know what he did and why he was being held captive in such a manner. He tried to stay calm after too many failed attempts to escape his bondage.

His heart has never skipped so fast his entire life as it did when he heard a huge metal door swung open and the sounds of strong boots connecting with the hard floor. Adrian was certain he stopped breathing, he just stayed completely still.

"Is that him?" A rough voice asked. The voice was intimidating and void of emotions whatsoever.

"Yes, our job here is done, the rest is up to you." Another replied this one did sound familiar as Adrian was almost convinced he was one of the two men that had carried him out of the car and had thrown him in that room. He, however, didn't know which one of them had kicked his stomach but that wasn't the least of his worries at the moment.

"You better hurry, the dog is tied up at that end." Another familiar voice spoke.

Confirmed, Adrian knew that both men were present in the room.

"We are off to pick up our balance and get out of town." The first voice replied and soon Adrian heard boots moving and the metal door opened and closed.

He could still feel the presence of someone in the room.

Who was that?

What would he do to him?

Who has he wronged?

Adrian's head wandered in fear as he stayed quietly still on that hard cold floor. So still that it looked as though he was carved into the ground. His hands were starting to hurt having been tied up for who knows how long and his stomach burnt from starvation while his throat ran dry with thirst even his saliva when swallowed felt like dust in his throat.