CHAPTER 21: A TALE OF LOVE AND REGRETS.

The angry man stood with his back against the glass gym door as he watched Noah who was doing squats with a barbell and he had Leon supporting his weight with both hands resting smoothly on his waist. Anger flaring in Andrews's face as every once in awhile Leon would whisper into Noah's ear and he would laugh. He didn't understand these feelings that he gets each time he saw the boy especially the ones he's getting staring at him flirt with another man. 

No one ever made him feel this way, ever.

"I need to piss, and we could grab food and water, believe me, Adrian isn't coming down today." They both laughed and Noah made his way out of the gym leaving Leon to put things back in order before joining him. 

Once Noah was out of sight, Andrew walked into the room.

"Hey, I saw you standing there, would you like some workout?" Leon smiled, His voice sounded calm but firm.

"Touch him like that again and I will break your arm,"

The menace suddenly in his voice and face scared Leon. It was like looking at him when they had first met and he had thought he was dangerous as hell. Andrew always has that first impression on people. Leon felt a shiver go through him, he even whimpered before he mumbled an apology and ran out of the room, keeping as far away from Noah as the walls allowed. 

Noah who had just happened to have walked in at that very moment saw the fear in Leon's eyes and the way he had run out of the room in a panic. Poor Leon, he believed the threat and if Noah didn't know the nice side of Andrew, he sure would too. Noah watched as that side of Andrew faded and his normal expression reappeared, and it was like a mask coming off.

Andrew spun on his heels and halted when his eyes caught Noah glaring back at him. He averted his gaze and rather fixed it on the wall. 

Noah walked towards the man, standing right in front of him. 

"What just happened?"  

"Nothing." Andrew retorted. 

"You okay?"

"I should be asking you that."

"I didn't just go psycho on a nice gym instructor doing his job." Noah couldn't for the life of him understand this man.

"Sorry, I did get a bit extreme, it's just that, I didn't like the way he was touching you, it's like he was doing it on purpose to irk me." 

"I'm sorry, but that doesn't make any sense to me. What's it to you, how someone touches me?" 

"I…" Andrew held back his tongue from speaking any more unwanted words.

Noah has ruined him completely. 

"What were you going to say?" 

"Nothing." Andrew met his eyes for a few seconds before he looked away yet again.

Noah thought he saw a flicker of something when their eyes met. There was a second, a glimmer of something in Andrew's eyes, a quick intake of breath, and then it was all gone, so fast he couldn't be sure he wasn't just seeing what he wanted to see. 

"Do you like me?" Noah dared the devil. He couldn't take it anymore. He didn't like how Andrew makes him feel and yet the man never showed even the most tin of interest and even if he did, he was extremely good at masking them so much that Noah feels he was beginning to imagine things or he's become so desperate that he would believe anything. 

"I...I do, maybe a little too much and I shouldn't." Andrew sounded angry.

Noah got annoyed at his tone then. "Why the crazy then? Why bother Leon? What is your problem?!" Noah asked, irritated. Andrew has no right to interfere with anyone who shows interest in him when he was shut up so tight.