CHAPTER 22: OFF THE BRIDGE TO THE END OF LIFE.

It was a very happy day in the Lake House as Adrian sat on the sofa with Elijah stretched out on his legs. Andrew has just come out of his bedroom, looking worn out as if he didn't get enough sleep. Rosaline was in the kitchen cleaning the mess made by the careless men in the house.

"You alright? You look like shit!" Elijah met his friend's eyes.

"I feel like shit too." Andrew frowned. "Noah refused to pass the night with me, it felt terrible sleeping without him. I think I have a problem." A weird expression glued on the man's face as he walked over to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, you do," Elijah smirked.

"Noah, problem." Adrian nudged Elijah and both lovers laughed.

"I just don't understand it. It's so confusing these feelings..." Andrew walked back into the living room with his special mug of coffee in hand. "Is this what love feels like?" He sat, glaring at both lovers.

Adrian and Elijah just laughed at the confused expression on the other man's face.

The doors opened and Noah skipped into the room with a huge bag hanging loosely on his shoulder while grabbing something in one hand. Adrian had speed-dialed him a few minutes ago, followed by a quick text message saying something about Andrew needing him. The interruption was a welcome relief as he had been in the midst of a painter's block and was close to chucking the canvas out the window.

"Hey man," chirped Adrian. "What's up?" He walked over to him and helped him grab the bag that seems to be weighing down on him.

"Well, I was trying to paint but it doesn't look like it's going to happen." Noah frowned placing the draped canvas behind him so Adrian doesn't take it.

"Aw, how come?" Adrian threw the bag aside and walked back to Elijah who now sat up straight with a blank expression on his face.

"I gave the canvas a hard look, but it just gave me a blank look back."

Andrew walked over to the boy and stood to stare at him.

"Hey." Noah smiled.

"You looked stressed?" Andrew observed.

"I am stressed."

"Why? It's just painting?" Andrew smirked and Noah glared at him angrily.

"I paint men and women for a living, how am I supposed to survive if I can't do my job?" Noah almost yelled.

"You have me, you don't need to worry about that. I will take care of you." Andrew trailed smooth fingers across Noah's face and Noah leaned into his touch.

"How rich are you?" Noah glared at him.

"Let's say, sixty percent of Elijah's," Andrew replied proudly.

"Good enough for me." Noah winked at him and heard loud laughter coming from Adrian and Elijah. Quickly he and Andrew turned to face them.

"Crap!" Noah muttered as soon as he saw what they were staring at.

Elijah was holding one of the largest works, Noah has ever done. Elijah saw them staring and gently showed the painting to Andrew while Noah buried his face in his palm.

The canvas was twelve feet, so Andrew's cock was probably twice the size it actually was. He knew this because he had felt it yesterday in the gym. Noah had Andrew sitting on a chair in profile, with his shaft curving upwards till it disappeared into his ass. He claimed not able to paint but this was all he could come up with last night. Noah was riding him as they were looking at each other straight in the eye. Andrew had one hand on Noah's ass, the other on the small of his back. Cum was spewing from Noah's cock, some of it already landing on Andrew's chin and shoulders. Cum was leaking from Noah's ass too, sticky white drips down Andrew's half-buried cock. Noah had especially liked painting that part.