Chapter 26

Franki's POV

Kitang kita ko ang pagkabahala sa mukha ni Diana. Pero nakuha nya na kaya ang sagot sa lahat ng mga katanungan na meron sya sa mga nakaraang araw? Sana naman, alam na niya.

I know naman na she'll surely figure that out. Just like how my mom figured out my feelings for Diana. I know, it's crazy.

FLASHBACK

Paakyat na sana ako sa kwarto kasunod ni Diana after washing the dishes nang tawagin ako ni mommy,

"Franki, can we talk?."

"Opo naman ma. D, mauna kana sa kwarto."

Tumango tango lang si Diana. Mukhang inaantok na nga sya.

Umupo kami ni mommy sa sala.

"What's the score between you and Diana?." Mom looks a bit serious.

"Uhm. Friends?." But mom just rolled her eyes.

"Sinungaling." Sabay tiris sa tagiliran ko.

"Haha ma, what's wrong with you? At saka, why are you asking ba?."

"I just wanna know the truth Franki. Do you like her? No, mali mali. Scratch that. Are you inlove with her?."

"Is this because I brought her here? Mom, I already told you. We're just friends. And we're just here because--"

"Gusto mong paluin kita?."

"Why would you do that?."

"Kasi napakasinungaling mo. Franki, I know. Diba nga dati, lagi kong sinasabi sayo that sometimes beautiful things aren't obvious. Pero yang kung anong meron kayo ngayon ni Diana, no one has to be a genius to figure that out. Something beautiful as love marks on people's faces."

"Are you mad mom?."

"If mad is synonymous with glad, then yes would be the answer. Pinapasaya ka ba nya?."

"Yes Mom. She makes me happy. Kaya lang, I don't think we're on the same page. She's not into girls."

"Ikaw din naman noon diba? Kaya chill kalang, lahat talaga straight sa simula."

Niyakap ko nalang ng sobrang higpit si mommy. Alam niya talaga how to make me feel better.

"How did you know ba about my feelings for her?." Kumawala nako.

"Because that's the same way I looked at your dad the first time I realized I was inlove. And ganun yun everytime he's around, Franki. You can fake a smile but not the eyes. They're always drawn to beautiful things. They look at the people that the heart considered as home."

EOFB

..

Mae's POV

Nagreresearch parin ako about reincarnation sa office ko,

[ Reincarnation Facts That Science Has Proved. In this article we will talk about reincarnation facts that we know to be true according to science, religion and history. It is quite possible that reincarnation is one of the oldest beliefs in the world. Some archaeologists believe that this was the reason why in the Stone Age (10,000 to 5,000 years a. C.) the bodies were buried in a fetal position, to facilitate rebirth.

The idea of ​​reincarnation is accepted in Eastern countries by over 400 million people. Today in the West, this figure hasn’t been reached, but let’s not forget that this belief was widespread in various forms by European ancient cultures, both in its primitive versions and among the most advanced, like those of Greece and Rome.