Chapter 4: Sheet Faced

Kathrine teased her hair a little more before backing away from the mirror to take in the finishing look of her costume. She had a leather tight black jumpsuit that rested at her shoulders with a thick black belt that wrapped around her waist and a black leather jacket. Slipping on her bright red Converse and applied the final touches, she pulled out a bright red lipstick and applied it gracefully before walking out of her room.

She walked downstairs where she could hear her mother babbling with Nancy and Jonathan, Kats footsteps interrupting them before she could hear the discussion being held. They turned and the expression on Nancy's face showed clear excitement, Jonathan couldn't look at her directly but his checks became a slight pink looking over at her.

"Well hello, there Sandra-dee." Nancy sang slightly, Mrs. Henderson smiled proudly taking in the amazing sewing job she had done.

"Ok time for photos." Her mother chimed in, holding the large camera up and flashing a quick photo before they could compose themselves. After 10 long minutes of the trio taking pictures, Kat's mom kissed her before leaving with the children out the door.

" Be home early you have to go to school tomorrow ." she reminded her kissing Katherine once more on her cheek.

"I know mom loves you." Katherine replied squeezing her lightly before she left to work.

The three of them piled into Jonathan's car. Nancy and kat giggling like little girls beaming with excitement.

"Thanks again for driving us," Katherine said to Jonathan, he smiled small looking at both of them, Nancy nodded in agreement and smiled at him.

"Seriously it means a lot," Nancy said locking eyes with him, Jon began to blush as he looked it her eyes.

"A-anything for you two, just remember I'm picking you up at 11." He said to the two girls, they nodded in unison agreeing.

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

As Jonathan turned onto the street music could be heard 5 houses before getting to Tina's, the house was impossible to miss, between the scattered empty cups and trash, and the teens spilling from the house either making out or drinking in the front yard. Katharine thanked Jon once more before both girls exited the car. Katherine's eyes wandered the yard before her eyes met the blue Camaro that was parked in the vacant land next to the huge house.
Nancy must have noticed Kats wandering eyes she nudged her lightly giving her a small smirk.

"You ready to get sheet faced." She said jokingly, the two girls continued to giggle as before, Katherine nodded linking arms with hers before entering the monster mash.

They walked into the house music blasting all the way through. The smell of alcohol and sweat filled the thick air. Nancy lead them to the punch bowl quickly grabbing ahold of two empty cups passing them to Kathrine to hold as she poured the mysterious red liquid into each cup. Once done Nancy took back her cup and faced kat.

"Young dumb teenagers!" She said while raising her cup into the air, Kat lifted the cup colliding her cup into Nancy's. They both began to chug the red juice gaging slightly after.

"What the hell is in this!" Kathrine trying her best to hold down the beverage.

"PURE FUEL!" a random kid chimed in before chugging his own drink. Nancy and Kat exchanged glances before they began to snort and giggle. Nancy served 2 more rounds before heading out to look for Steve, and Katherine was left alone looking around at the drunken teens. She poured herself some more of the liquid filling her cup to the brim before walking around.

Chanting could be heard from outside, intrigued Katherine walked out to see what the commotion was about. Her eyes wandered at a group of her classmates who were counting loudly, in the center of it all Billy was being held by 3 boys upside down while he did a keg stand.