Chapter 27

"We have to get there NOW!" I urged, walking closer to Nick.

"You know him?" Nick turned.

"Yeah! He's a friend! He's 82 Nick! He won't be able to get out of there!" I was terrified for him! He's the only friend I've had ever since I'd ran away.

"Okay! Let's go!" He handed me an ear piece and walked out. I ran after him. Lulu was close behind us.

******

"Red! Where are you?" Nick whispered into his earpiece.

"On the roof. What about you Lulu?"

"The Ally across the street. Geez it stinks back here!"

"Well hurry up! We don't have much time." Nick yelled into the mic.

"Okay! Sheesh! Oo! I see them." Lulu was supposed to be the one to give the signal of when me and Nick should go down there.

"Is it clear?" Nick asked, voice low.

"I think so...." Lulu sounded super unsure at that.

"Okay let's go Red!"

Nick had teleported down there fast while I was going down on a zip line, which was SOOO COOL! Anyway, I jumped of the zip line, Hitting a guy's head.

"Whoops!" I said sarcastically as I stood.
I ran over to one of the gang members fighting Albert off and punched him as if that would do something. The guy turned in my direction. Cold was showing all in his silver eyes. I then pulled out a gun, not like I was going to shoot it. It's called intimidation for your information. Ooo that rhymed!

Anyway, I held it there for less than a second until he pulled out his. It honestly reminded me of one of those cowboy standoffs. I had a slight smile on my face.
This was my chance!