Chapter 7

Butterflies and Bondage

-

CHEYENNE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Are you sure about this?" Vincent said as he looked in my eyes. It was almost as if he was trying to find something in them that I wasn't telling him.

Truthfully speaking, I was scared. Vincent and I had talked about this day a few times before but now it was actually here. Our relationship had progressed over the three months that we've known each other. It hasn't been forced or rushed in any way. Everything about Vincent and I's relationship has been natural. It felt right the way that things were headed.

About two weeks ago, I was at Vincent's house just lazing around with him eating pizza we ordered and watching whatever was on tv. Things, for the most part, were pretty casual and nonchalant until Vincent proposed something that altered the atmosphere in the room.

He told me that he wanted more from our relationship. I wasn't sure what he meant. He elaborated and said that he was beginning to feel more than just a friendship between us and he wanted to take things to the next level. It didn't take much for me to piece together what the infamous next level was.

I never officially had a boyfriend. I've only ever had whatever I had with James. Thalia had told me for the longest time that I needed to find a guy to be with and now it seems that I finally found one. Still, it didn't diminish the fear I had about moving forward with Vincent.

He was an amazing man and to be honest, I felt like I was ready to be in a relationship. To have my first real relationship with someone like him was unorthodox, yes, but for some reason, it felt right. It was like a second skin.

I remember that I smiled at him and chuckled lightly. He had a look of confusion on his face at my reaction. He must've thought the worst. I reassured him with a kiss full of passion. I could feel the smile on his lips as we kissed for what felt like hours.

That day made it official between us. It felt a little silly to say that he was my boyfriend even though it was the truth.

I wasn't sure if it was just because I hadn't had a real boyfriend before but the whole thing was taboo to me. Vincent helped me open up more as our relationship moved forward.

I smiled lightly as I reminisced on the day I decided to be Vincent's girlfriend.

Now, I was laying on my back against the soft sheets of his bed. We were originally hanging out at his house but our innocent hang out turned into an intense makeout session. One thing led to another and before I knew it, he was carrying me up the stairs to his bedroom with our hearts pounding as adrenaline and lust coursed through our veins.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded at him in response to his question.

We had talked about my first time and how I wanted it to be with him. I trusted him. I knew that I would be safe with Vincent. He would be gentle and caring. He would make sure my first time wasn't a regret like his was. He promised he would make it special for me and maybe I was a naive schoolgirl, but I believed him wholeheartedly.

He smirked.

He removed his shirt before stripping me of mine. He worked his way down to unbutton my jeans. With a few harsh tugs, he got them off and tossed them on the floor to the side of his bed.