Chapter 11

Boyfriend vs. Best Friend

-

CHEYENNE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Stop it" I giggled as Vincent tickled my sides. He chuckled lightly at the way I squirmed all over the bed. "No, I like the little sounds you make," he said with the shadow of a smirk on his lips. I blushed at his words.

He always made me blush, even when he wasn't trying to.

He tortured me with more tickles pulling continuous laughter from me until he decided to have mercy and stop.

He hovered over me and looked down at my face. I was probably flushed. That happened whenever I laughed for a while. He looked down at my lips momentarily before looking back up at my eyes. I knew what he was thinking. I leaned forward and pressed our lips together.

I heard him groan lightly into the kiss before he gripped my wrists in his hands and raised them above my head. My wrists were on either side of my head.

He lowered his body onto mine, careful not to put his full weight on me.

His lips trailed down the length of my jaw all the way to my neck. Soft moans fell from my lips as he feasted on the sweet spots of my neck. My hips jerked up to meet his. The growing bulge against his jeans didn't go unnoticed.

I raised my hips once more, making sure my core grazed against his length. He growled lowly into my skin. He started to suck harder on my sensitive flesh. A whimper escaped my body.

"Don't." He mumbled in a warning tone. I noticed that whenever I would whimper, it would make him weak. We both took a liking to the noises we would make. It added to our arousal.

I smirked to myself before I forced another whimper out to tease him and rubbed myself against him again. He grumbled.

In one swift motion, he grabbed my hips and flipped me onto my stomach. I gasped in shock. I didn't expect him to do that. He snatched my shorts and panties down with a single hard yank. He lifted my lower half up to where my bottom was in the air and exposed to him.

Slickness creamed out of my heat as I heard him unbuckling his pants from behind me. 

I bit my lip and patiently waited for him to invade my core. A pout started to shape my lips when I didn't feel his length near where I needed him the most.

"Vinc-" I started to say before it turned into a moan. I felt him teasing the head of his erection against the length of my heat, using my own arousal to lubricate his member. I backed myself into him in a desperate attempt to feel him closer to me.

I heard him chuckle darkly. "Ah ah ah" he taunted. He brought his hand down to spank my bottom. I cried out in pleasure as my back arched at the sudden contact.

I turned my head to look back at him but he stopped me by pressing a palm to my head and pushing the side of my face into my pillow. Without any warning, he allowed the full length of his erection to fill the core of my arousal.

His hand stayed on my head holding me in place as he roughly moved in and out of me.

I snaked my hands under my torso to try and rub myself but Vincent caught me before I could. He collected my wrists in his free hand and pinned them behind my back. I was completely under his control. He had me restrained under his strength and there was no way for me to break free.