TOGETHER BREAKFAST

Indy walked off of the warp pad stretching out herself while yawning rather dramatically before feeling something or someone attach itself to my right side"hey honey, sleep well i presume?" I didnt even need to look to know it was Steven hugging my side tightly, he mumbled out a 'it was fine' before letting me go and rushing back into the kitchen to prepare something?

"if you need me you know where i'll be honey~" i purred out before walking into the temple to my room just as Steven yelled out something but i was already gone, i sigh and look around my room thinking i should change a few things up. I form back into my original form and giggle to myself as i stretch out myself some more enjoying being myself once again.

I hummed softly as i messed around with a few things here and there to make it clean but also unclean at the same time!?I heard a loud thump followed by a shout as i shot around forming back into my lazuli form before doing some investigating

I heard a loud thump followed by a shout as i shot around forming back into my lazuli form before doing some investigating.

"Honey? what are you doing in here? HOW did you get in here?" i sat down with him and inspect him for any injury's, after a he filled me in on everything i layed back while covering my face with my arms.

"you doing okay?"

"yeah..i am honey, thanks for the concern but dont worry about me. ill be fine."

We soon went our own ways Steven finding his way into pearls room while i left to find Garnet.

"hey garny" i waved slightly as i watched her jump slightly in surprise mumbling under her breath as a lovely shade of scarlet covered her cheeks, Indy poked her tongue out as Garnet smiled amused.

"what are you doing in here?"

" cant i come to visit my favorite couple?~" I snickered as she sighed rubbing the back of her neck, i smiled at her and strutted myself around her while looking her up and down while she stood frozen in place.

"your lips look kinda lonely..." i slowly back her up into the wall and bring my pointer finger up to her lips lightly tracing them as i move in closer " would they like to meet mine~?" i purred out while smirking hungrily while Garnet was blushing brightly and panting softly

I bit back a laugh at her expression once i slipped her visors off and stood back while covering my mouth with my hand (at the top is)

i couldnt help but laugh before sighing and placing her visors on while placing a hand on my hip while puckering my lips and looking over at Garnet who had recovered quite quickly she copied my pose and rubbed her temple slightly annoyed with my teasing, i tensed up when she started to come towards me i kept backing up until i hit the wall. Oh how the tables have turned...

she plucked her visors off of my face but before she stepped back and placed her visor back on i grabbed her hands firmly stopping her in her tracks, i blushed and gazed into her three stunning eyes in awe " astonishing..." i mumbled out and her expression seemed to soften more we moved in towards each other slowly just like we had done so before...i hear a noise and break out of my trance Garnet had placed me under and stepped back embarrassed saying a soft 'sorry'

Garnet only nodded and pulled Steven's phone and snapped it before dumping it into the little pool of lava in the middle of the room, i didnt notice the three above us as i leant back against the wall with my arms crossed. " i could've just reset his phone instead yknow?"

"i dont want to risk it being recovered."

"oh wheres the fun in that~?"

"there isnt any."

" i could make some though" i smirk and she chuckled

Pearl whispers "Steven, we're getting you out of here."

" yeah, come on dude"

"Oh, but, this is great! We're all together" Steven yells causing me to jump and Garnets bubble around the scroll to pop creating a giant smoke monster

" We can finally eat! I mean, we don't have any forks, but we can use our hands! I'm not gonna judge or anything, mom taught me that!" he said oblivious to what was happening around him

Garnet was distracted but still trying to contain spirit " Steven, go"

"Honey! get out of here!"

"Okay, got it, want to meet in the kitchen then?"
Garnet becomes too distracted and the Smoke Monster escapes and expands. We all summon their weapons "it's trying to escape! Force it back guys!" i yell out to everyone
The others and I fight the spirit, doing as much damage to it as we could while Steven backs away. Once we managed to harmed it a fair amount, the spirit makes a dash for Steven, and hits the breakfast, possessing it and knocking Steven down.

"Steven?!" i yell out to him concern washing over my form as my palms become sweaty

"Ugh...Together breakfast?" he said as the meal shakes violently

The breakfast suddenly transforms into a massive monster of the ingredients and wraps Steven in its syrup as I stab it with my bo staff , which distracts it luckily.

"It's taken refuge in organic matter!" the monster hits Pearl and sticks her to the wall with a mix of whipped cream and syrup, which would usually be tasteful

"Now it has all the power of a breakfast, we have to destroy it." Garnet informs us, pearl was surrounded by whipped cream " Aah! It's horrible!" Ill have to laugh about it later

"I didn't want this! I just wanted to eat together like, like best buds!" Steven wails out sorrowfully, i bit my lip as i was stuck to the ground by a coating of syrup "its not your fault Honey! you got to get away hun!"
"But my breakfast!" he yells back, screw it!?
The monster launches a giant waffle at both Garnet and Amethyst which smashes them against a wall " Garny! Ame!"

"That's... enough! I... don't care if you... are the most important meal of the day!" he states while pushing the monster from the bottom, into the lava well " I made you to bring us together... not to tear us apart!"

"oh Steven..."

Steven pushes the monster all the way into lava, destroying it. The Gems and I escape from its mass and gather around the well, I peer into in and cringe as Garnet places a hand onto my shoulder.

"I'm sorry guys, I guess I dream too big."He states while looking down

" it was only to compensate for something you don-" i was cut off by Garnets grip getting tighter..."i-uh...i mean to say...Honey its fine you only wanted to do something special for us and well you did get all of us together and we technically did a family activity! lets go make another together breakfast my lil ray of sunshine" He smiled widely and nodded

We all got to recreating Steven's original breakfast, but twice the size of his original once we finished we stood around it.

"it looks great! It's even more together and even more breakfast!"

i crack my neck and rub it to feel syrup...great.

Steven and the rest of us just stare at it with great concern and unwillingness to eat it, i open my mouth to say something but almost immediately closed it.

"I don't think I can eat this"Steven says concerned

" i think im afraid of pancakes..." i say honestly

"Let's order a pizza. " Ame said while Steven and Pearl agree.

"It did try to kill us." garnet said while crossing her arms