Bonding with a Blob

" So what are we watchin?" Ame asked flopping onto Steven's bed beside me. The two of us had planned to watch a movie tonight, though I decided to keep what it was from Ame.

" You'll see in a minute, just wait." I said rolling my eyes, popping the DVD into the player. The player made a noise as it processes the disc, soon it finished reading it and went to the movie title screen.

" It?" Ame asked, reading the title as I grabbed the bowl of popcorn off of the nightstand.

" What is this? some kind of horror movie?" She asked, shoving her hand into the bowl.

I pressed play on the remote, starting the movie. " Yeah- what, you scared of it or something?" I teased smirking some more

" Of course not." Ame scoffed, as the Georgie and Bill appeared on screen. " You know I like these kinds of movies. Besides, most of them are just cheap jump-scares anyways, nothing scary about them." She shrugged, taking another handful from the bowl. I rolled my eyes before focusing on the screen. Georgie was running after the small boat that Bill had made earlier, which was currently heading right for the storm drain. Soon the little boat slipped down the drain, causing Georgie to dive after it. Golden eyes came out from the drain, making the little boy flinch back from fear and shock. The scene of Pennywise and Georgie's conversation played out. Soon Pennywise's teeth turned razor-sharp and splayed out of his mouth, and he moved forward, tearing into Georgie's arm and tore it off. " Brutal." Ame grimaced as i giggled sinister like.

" Hush." Y/N said still smirking, taking a handful of popcorn, watching as Georgie tried crawling away, only to be pulled in to drain by the demon clown. Ame decided to get back at me by throwing a piece of popcorn at me, childish, I glared at her. I continued watching in silence, with Ame only making the occasional comment thank diamond for that.

" Damn that's creepy." Ame commented as Stanley saw the creepy lady from the lady, her face deformed, and razor-sharp teeth jutting out off her mouth in an unnatural way. The pruple blob then took another handful of popcorn from the bowl. I didn't say anything and just continued watching the movie.

" So they're all being haunted by some demon clown?" Ame asked as Beverly was getting attacked by the hair from the sink, right before buckets and buckets of blood erupted from it. " " Ugh." Ame said, disgusted.

" Don't like the blood?" I asked, glancing over at her.

" Not really." Ame said cringing.

" Hmm, that's understandable." I said shrugging, redirecting my attention back to the screen. Several more minutes had passed and the scene of the Loser's Club watching the projector played out. The projector started to glitch out, zooming in on the face of the woman in the photo, continuously flashing, causing the effect of her hair moving, soon revealing the face of the clown. One of the kids knocked the projector down, briefly causing it to shut off before it turned back on and Pennywise bursted from the projection on the wall. He crawled forward on all fours, charging straight for Beverly. I noticed the bowl was empty so i placed it back on the nightstand, before returning my attention back to the screen.

The two of us kept watching, reaching the end of the movie where the kids were beating on Pennywise, trying to kill him. Soon they defeated the clown and the bodies of the children started to float down. Bill found the yellow raincoat of Georgie and started to let out sobs of grief, while the others comforted him. After a few minutes, the credits rolled and I glanced at Ame.

" Huh, that wasn't that scary, compared to other movies at least." She said side glancing at the screen.

I gave a small laugh " Honestly, the original is a lot better."

" Then why watch this one?" The blob asked

" I wanted an excuse to spend time with you since we haven't really hung out in a while, so I thought a horror movie sounded good." I said with a small bored shrug.

" Your such a nerd for these kinds of movies." Ame joked giving me a sloppy kiss-

" Ugh, Ame!!" I shouted complaints at her while wiping my cheek hastily. The purple smol let out a laugh before leaving to her room to die in embarrassment.