Fusion Cuisine

I was positioned on the edge of the couch with Garnet on the other side chilling out like nothing was wrong at all...I inhaled deeply, i wish i could just be in her arms- but i told her that i wanted to be apart for awhile.

I may or may not of been over dramatic after the whole fight thing. All right i get it, i am a drama queen and i took things too far. I truly love Garnet and i need to grow up. I act as if im a human teenager.

I was yanked out of my thoughts by someone literally yanking me to them, i opened my eyes and i was met with the face of Garnet. I opened my mouth in protest as my face lit up in blush Garnet shushed me and held me closer to her with her arm draped over my shoulders, i didnt know what i was feeling but without even thinking i snuggled my head into the crook of her neck...my body was acting on its own accord....

I kinda just blurred out all of noises around me and got lost in my own thoughts.

I closed my eyes- " How will i be able to get you back?" Garnets voice rang out softly against my ear

" I...Prove to me that your still the one i love." I said barely over a whisper, I felt a breath of air on my ear and then someone nibbling it making my eyes fling open

" G-Garnet?" I stuttered quietly

" Hmm" She hummed as she made her way downward towrds my neck as i felt her tongue flicker over my skin my face felt like it was on fire

" You..." I felt as if i had lost my voice.

" I love you still Indy and i will never stop loving you, i will put everything on the line to protect you. I feel as if i could just shatter myself over what i had said to you...I know you said that you wanted sometime apart but, i dont know if i will be able to withstand that- i just want you back in my arms i just want you....I love you..." Garnet whispered in my ear, her hot breath sent shivers down my spine...Lord, show me how to say no to this? I dont know how to say no to this?

" Will you let me love you?" She asked as she lightly pecked my neck

" Garnet...yes." I said with smile, i could feel her mouth turn upward into a wide smile as she pulled back and held me up against her more, i pressed a short loving kiss against her cheek.

--Connie's phone began to ring.

I looked up at Garnet and she sent me a soft smile i nuzzled under her chin and placed a few kisses around there " I have missed your kisses..." Garnet mumbled, i giggled quietly

" I missed giving you them kisses" I said in a hushed voice, she chuckled silently

She smiled at me softly and nodded with a decent blush

" I love you to the end of excistence and back LoveBug" She said

" And I love you even farther than that" I replied

I heard Steven and Connie both run down the steps and towards us, which we were still chilling on the couch in the living room.

" Mom, quick! You have to talk to Connie's mom for me!" Steven shouted

I took the phone and got more comfy " Hello?...uh yes, this is Steven's stand in mother. Why yes, I'm just the one who takes care of him for the most part, just like a second mother yes...aw thank you so much! it can be at times but seeing Steven's smile is worth it...you really think? haha thank you!. Oh! well its quite the pleasure to meet you aswell, i have heard such amazing things about you and your husband- hahaha, really? well i mean, she is a lil angel when she visits my son on the occasion." I felt Garnet tuck a piece of stray hair behind my ear and i sent a warm smile in her direction " Right now? hmm, theyre just sitting on Stevens bed talking and honestly it is utterly adorable! haha i'm glad you aggree on that fact- O-Oh!" I blushed and adverted my eyes from the two small children staring at me " Thank you kindly, as is yours- Anyway, it was lovely talking to someone as astonishing as you i do hope we can talk again" I hung up the phone and returned it to Steven " That was better than I expected"