Monster Buddies

The Crystal Gems and I were inside an ice cavern battling an ice monster while icicles fell all around us. The Ice Monster was knocked backwards and crashes into a wall.

" Alright everyone!" Garnet yelled

" OKay so, one more attack should do it. Whooh!" I laughed out while grinning proudly of our effort

An icicle suddenly impales the Ice Monster's arm, causing it to fall off.

" Yikes! Your arm." Steven said

Garnet punches the Ice Monster, causing it to crumble and poof into a icy cloud. Its gem falls from the cloud while i rushed towards it, catching and pressing a sad kiss on its surface then bubbling it away.

" Now there's nothing standing between us and the Shooting Star." Pearl informed us

The cavern continues to rumble and crumble.

" This job is really dangerous! Whoaa, Jeeezzz. Whu-Whoa, MAMA! " She gets buried under a pile of small ice boulders

" Ame!?" i yell worried

" Amethyst! Uh, don't worry! I'll dig you out. " Steven said as Ame mumbles to Steven.

" Garny, We have got to get Steven out of here!" I started to worry facing her

Garnet turns to Steven " I'm sending you back to the temple."

" But Garnet, how are you gonna..." Steven trails off as Garnet bubbles him up. " You can bubble me?!"

" Garnet, no! " Pearl yelled as Garnet sends the bubbled Steven back to the temple. " Garnet!"

" Watch your head." Garnet said as she pulls me close against her as i cling to her closing my eyes tight

The ice cavern then caves in, burying the us whole.

After the crumbling noises stop we all start punching our way out with me still hanging close to Garnet, once free i pull Garnet into a passionate kiss making the other two to turn around awarkedly I held her face in my hands and we pull back i see her wearing a goofy grin as i cant help but bite my lip and blush more.

" What I Do?" she asked while moving her face closer to mine and pulling my body in closer to hers by my waist.

" You saved Steven and...I guess, I just love you" I said while smiling up at her as her face flushed slightly and she placed a loving kiss onto my forehead.

" Well then, care to up the praise for me? I have been good lately-"

" AHEM!?! We are like still here G, no PDA!" Ame shouted as she crossed her arms huffing with Pearl standing beside her sporting a teal blush.

We both laughed and walked out of the cave with linked arms as i wondered why Ame only called Garnet out and why she was so pissed off? she is usually so chilled out?

Once we get back to the house we all almost immedatly see that Steven wasnt anywhere inside and heard screaming which the owner was by far Steven, the bubble room!!!

" Aah! The Centipeetle!" Steven scream and tried to run away

The Centipeetle glances at Steven for a moment, before shrinking down and reforming into a smaller version of itself.

" Eh... Huh? " He sees Centipeetle, trembling in fear " It looks... so scared." He crawls towards it

" Uhh, hi. Ah, it's okay. Look. " He said as he lies belly flat on the floor "Please don't be scared of me. See, I'm not gonna hurt you. Yeah, just relax. " Centipeetle begins to calm down. "Yeah, that's it. Doesn't relaxing feel nice? You wanna come over here and relax with me? Yeah, we can totally just hang out and relax, right here on the floor. "Centipeetle starts crawling towards Steven. : Yeah, don't be shy. We can be friends. My name's St-"