Movie Date

OK SOOOO THIS MAY BE SHORT BUT I HOPE THAT IT IS WORTH IT.

When Garnet had agreed to join Indy for a date at a drive in movie, she hadn't been aware that it was for a horror movie of all things. Which even in itself would have been fine, if it weren't for the fact that this one in particular was said to be the scariest of the past few years. She was just hoping that she wouldn't end up jumping too much, but she knew the thought was futile the moment the movie began.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

I chuckled to myself as Garnet jumped in place yet again at one of the movie's scares. She was a little bundle of nerves, obviously spooked by what was on the screen. She had been sticking through it without even a single complaint, though. I placed my hand on her thigh, watching with a grin as her head whipped over to look at me. I rose a brow as her face began to flush.

"You doin alright there, Sugar?" I asked, a teasing tone to my words.

She nodded meekly, blush growing darker as embarrassment creeped in on her. I chuckled, beginning to trace patterns on her inner thigh. My face neared hers, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

:Seems to me that maybe ya need a distraction from this," I purred, giving her thigh a squeeze, "And I'm more'n happy to provide."

Laughing, I moved back away from her. That only lasted long enough for me to adjust my seat, making enough room for me to swing myself over into her lap, straddling her hips with a cocky smirk. She wrapped her arms around my neck, face close enough to mine that we were nose to nose.

"Now this is much better," I hummed, "Dont you think so, Sugar?"

"What.. what about the movie?" she swallowed thickly, hands finding their way to my hips.

"Oh Love, we were never really here for the actual movie."

I trailed a few light kisses along her jaw. She lifted one hand to grab my chin, tilting my head up to better face her. She offered me a sultry smile, thumb pressing against my bottom lip. I just lost ALL of my dominence to her and just like that too!?!

"You know lovebug, you really are pretty thing...we can hardly help ourselfs when we are around you"

Her lips neared mine nearly brushing against them, "Even less when I'm alone with you."

I squeaked in surprise as she roughly pressed her lips to mine, moving her hand to stroke my cheek. Her other hand began to wander my body again as things grew more heated. I was pressed tight up against her, gripping her sides.

When she finally pulled away with lidded eyes I was quite literally left breathless. She bit her lip and pressed her hips harder against mine.

"Fuck, LoveBug."

She pulled me in for another heated kiss, though it didn't last nearly as long as the last. She began trailing her lips along my jaw and down youmyr throat. I could feel her pleased smirk against my skin as she slowly rolled her hips against mine, getting a whimper from me. She continued working at my sweet spots as she found them, her hand finding its way under my shirt. With each sound I made the more eager she seemed to get. She finally began to push a hand between the two of us, reaching lower, and I could feel myself growing hot before I jumped away from her.

There was a particularly loud scream from the movie, along with the sound of a horn from someone who was likely startled like I was, Garnet chuckled a bit at your reaction and stilled her assault on me, thought it was clear that she was not pleased to be interrupted. She didn't bother to move from her position, eyes raking over me.

"Nearly forgot where we were for a second there, LoveBug."

She grinned cheekily as she ground her hips against mine again.

"What do you say we blow this place? Get somewhere a lil more...private." She took her hand out from under my shirt. "I'm thinking neither of us are interested in the movie anymore" she teased.

I nodded hastily in agreement, still a little shaky and entirely too flustered from her advances.

"Please."

She was thrilled at the near desperation in my voice, and moved in for another quick kiss.

"Well how can I refuse when you ask me like that, Sweetheart?"

She maneuvered her way back into the drivers' seat, winking at me as she started the car we borrowed from the pizza's. Her hand found its way back to my thigh.

"Don't worry love, I'll take real good care of you"