Arcade Mania

It turns out that Garnet knows when i act weird and when something is wrong...She managed to sneak herself into my room later that night and well, she scooped me up into a hug and demanded that i tell her what was wrong and why i had been stressing lately.

I Am A Diamond, i have a strong will and a hard nut to crack, I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING.......I told her everything that happened from the crack in my gem, the vile of fountain water to me being over worried about Steven. she wouldn't let me go and so that was the way we stayed.

I woke up in Garnets arms with our legs tangled together as i gazed at her peaceful expression that was layed on her face i felt MY face gat hot as i let my eyes dance over her features from her three stunning eyes to her plump lips my gaze lingered over her lips for awhile as i subconsciously moved in closer and closer until i our lips were pressed against each other i pulled back after a few seconds and smiled a small tired smile before allowing my thoughts to roan free, When should i tell Garnet the truth? she more than anyone deserves the whole truth but im afraid about how she will take it, how will she react to it? The whole Crystal Gem mini army they have going hates Diamonds which mean she wont take it easily and will end up hating me! everyone will hate me if i tell them!!!? right? no, of course they would!

As soon as Garnet woke up we had a little make out session and left my room hand in hand just in time to go on a mission.

The Crystal Gems and I are treading through a crystal path when Garnet shushes everyone to be quiet with an iron grip on my hand, she really isn't going to let me go out by myself for awhile.

Garnet quietly said a " This way."

Steven's jacket which was the one i picked out for him makes swishing noises as we walk together, which irritates Pearl and amuses me.

Pearl whispered to Steven" Ugh! Steven! This is a stealth mission! You're making too much noise! Take off the jacket!"

" Leave him be Pearl, I don't want my lil baby to get a cold." I whispered to her

Steven holds his jacket tightly

"Then why is he still wearing sandals?" She countered i only poke my tongue at her

Steven looks at his sandals " I can be quiet. See? Stealth. " He sticks his arms out straight to avoid making the noise

"We're getting close." Garnet told us, I wiggled my hand free and went to walk with Steven

"C'mon then." Pearl says ushering us along more

We all walk along, and Ame starts making noises that Steven's jacket makes.

Steven turns around " Amethyst!" Ame keeps making the noise.

Pearl grumbled annoyed " Steven!"

"It wasn't me. " He defends himself, Ame is seen smiling. " Amethyst, you're making me look ba-"The ledge Steven is standing on starts to crumble."-aaaaahh!" he flails arms around

" Honey, get away from the ledge!"

"Steven!" Pearl shouted

Steven straightened his arms " Stealth."

Steven falls over the cliff and plunges into the darkness screaming, only to be caught by Garnet at the bottom. I jumped off the cliff and landed with my eyes wide and a pounding in my chest.

Garnet holds him close, when a Gem creature emerges a hole in the ceiling. It starts to shoot crystal spikes at us, which we easily dodge.

"You Two!" Ame and Pearl shout and jump down from the cliff