Chapter 1: Hated an innocent girl

Author's POV

Girls' loud squeals can be heard inside the building of JYP High. Why? Well, 3 of the most handsome guys of JYPH just came to school today. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu or DaChaeTzu as they're called.

Dahyun, the only grandchild of the rich and famous manager of the Kim's. Their family are very wealthy because of their job. His parents are overseas up until now. That's why he lives by himself, sometimes with his friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. He's a spoiled child, he wanted to get anything that he wants. Despite of his innocent and cute face, he hides a bit of a bad boy attitude inside. What he hates the most are innocent girls and their obliviousness.

Chaeyoung, is the child of the 2nd richest family in South Korea, the Son family. He has a little brother named Son Jeonghun. Chaeyoung is addressed in school by the nicknames, Baby Cub/Beast, because his looks and attitude is as cute as a baby cub. But on the other side, when he gets serious or when he's angry, he looked like a beast, ready to attack his prey. But overall, he's a cutie. On top of that, he's dating the most richest girl in JYPH.

Tzuyu, the son of the richest family in Taiwan. Tall and very handsome, an every girl's dream guy. Out of his two friends, Dahyun and Chaeyoung, he's most likely the one with "looks could kill", but in the inside he's such an innocent baby. Has a slight crush on the best dancer in JYPH and would often blush at the sight of her or at the mention of her name.

Now, let's go on with the main story...

Dahyun's POV

I'm here inside the school cafeteria with my two friends. And I couldn't eat comfortably since our fangirls

Geez, would girls ever stop looking and admiring us? I mean, we're so handsome, rich, and all but it's getting really creepy, okay?

And this two couldn't stop looking at the 'love of their lives'. But then, those two are my friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu

"Y'know, they'll melt if you two won't stop looking at them." I told them sarcastically. Tzuyu immediately snapped out of his gaze towards his crush and blushed in embarrassment. While this baby cub, well, his girlfriend already melted. Not literally, that's weird.

"Chaeyoung!" I blurted out, causing everyone in the cafe to look at me. Including the famous girls, and Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Omo! He's so hot when he shouts like that!"

"I know right!?"

"Marry me, Dahyun-ah!"

The nerve of this girls... especially the last one!

"Tch! Mind your own businesses!" I yelled and everyone got back from their respective activities like nothing happened.

"Why did you shouted, huh?" Chaeyoung asks me, finally...

"You're staring at your 'precious' girlfriend and lunch is about to end but you didn't even freaking touched your food just one bit!"

"Well I'm sorry mister, I was just admiring my beautiful girlfriend. And besides, you told the others to mind their own business, right? Well then, Kim Dahyun, shut up and mind your own business." This is the reason why I don't want to have a girlfriend right now, they change your attitudes to a bad one, especially if they're innocent. Innocent girls may look like an angel on the outside, but they're such a bad influence for us in the inside. I knew it because of my past and I don't want to talk about it.

"Well, if you really love your girlfriend then get out of here. Stay with her anytime you want and I don't care." I told him harshly, because I'm really pissed right now. I want to be alone.

"If that's what you want. Tzuyu, let's go." Chaeyoung said without any emotions and began to drag Tzuyu with him by holding his wrist.

"Mianhe, Dahyun-hyung." Tzuyu apologized with a worried look and let Chaeyoung dragged him to the famous girls here in JYPH, where Chae's girlfriend is.

I don't even know why I'm friends with those two, they're the opposite of my attitude.

Lunch will be over in 5 minutes. I don't need to hurry, the teacher have no guts to lecture me anyways.

I realized that my class right now is language. Great, I will sit next to the innocent girl that I hate the most, Minatozaki Sana.

Wonder why I hate that girl? Because she's very innocent and kind to the point that whenever guys compliments her, she never thought that they're flirting with her. She's the most innocent and oblivious person I've ever met. A lot of guys swoon over her beauty and personality. Most of them saying that she's an angel that fell off the sky.

I bet she's not even independent enough to love by her own. She still need guides from her friends. I'm sure that she will be easily take advantaged by people when she's walking alone in the streets at night.

Wait, why am I even talking about her? Gah!

I shooked off those thoughts about her and began to walk to the direction where my classroom is. But while I was walking, someone bumped into me.

"Watch where you're going! That hurts, ya know!?" I yelled at the person who bumped into me, I was shocked to see that it's the girl I'm talking about earlier, Minatozaki Sana. She looked at me with fear as little amount of tears were on the side of her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." she apologized and began to grab her things that fell off earlier. After that, she stood up and bowed her head as a sign of apology then she began to run away.

I didn't even bother to help her get her things that fell earlier, she can do that in her own, you see?

Again, I shooked my head and began to walk to the direction of my next class. I'm really trying to calm myself down after I saw that innocent girl.

She's really pretty like a goddess, the way she talks is so innocent that it sounds, cute.

No! Snap out of it! You hate her, right!?

I didn't even noticed that I'm already in front of the classroom. But as I was about to open the door, I saw that there's also a hand that wanted to open it.

"Y-You, again?" She stutters. That's right folks, it is Sana.

"I should be the one saying that." I told her with a monotone voice. I noticed that she's looking down at the doorknob, maybe waiting for me to open the door. "What are you waiting for? Open the door!"

Out of fear, she immediately opened the door, making the teacher and the other students to look at us.

"Why are they together?"

"Does it mean that..."

"No! Dahyun/Sana's supposed to be mine!"

I ignored the mumblings that I heard and began to walk on my seat. Sana seems to be following me, but then I remembered that we sat next to each other.

"Now that everyone's here, let's continue our lesson." The teacher told us. See that? I told ya'll that the teacher wouldn't lectured me if I'm late. But I was surprised that he didn't lectured Sana, oh well...

This is gonna be a long day...

___________________________________

So, how's the first chap? I don't know if its good enough. But I hope you liked it 😊