Chapter 12: The Secret

Author's POV

"We have to force her to go back!" A man in 40's spoken in a foreign tune, to be more specific, a Japanese one.

"Can't you see, Saitou!? She's already tired of being forced to date a stranger!" Defense of a woman with the same age.

"Stay out of this, Natsumi. And Mark isn't a stranger, he's the son of one of the most richest business man in Korea! If I let our daughter marry him, we will get a lot of wealth. Can't you see? I'm just doing this for her and our family."

"Then why don't YOU marry him, huh!? You only wanted the money, not your only daughter's happiness."

"I have no time for jokes. If you're unfavor by the deal, then so be it." With that, the man, now known as Saitou, walked away from his wife, leaving her crying.

"I'm so sorry Sana-chan..."

Dahyun's POV

A few days after Sana and I's little "argument", we decided to settle things up. She's now officially my girlfriend. Man, I'm very lucky!

We're currently here inside the school cafeteria... again. And the whole group have bombarded us with questions. Except for Tzuyu and Momo. They aren't here. And the surprisingly thing is, Jihyo also didn't met up with the group.

"So, you're telling me, that you and Sana are childhood bestfriends before?" The inquisitive cub slash bestfriend questioned me after I told him the story.

I smirked at him and side-hugged MY girlfriend while proudly saying. "Yup! But now we're more than that. She's my girlfriend, you got it? No one would ever take her from me." My goal is to make Sana blush, and it was a success, haha. Gosh, she's so cute!

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Looks like our energetic tofu had came back. Congratulations, Sana and Dahyun."

"Congrats to you, too, hyung. I heard that you already asked Nayeon-noona to be your girlfriend." It was Nayeon and Jeongyeon's turn to blush, haha.

"Y-Yeah, but grandma says that I should court her before she become my girlfriend." Jeong stated.

"Really? Even your grandma told that to you?" Nayeon asked, looking a little confused.

"What I meant by grandma is you."

"Yah!"

Aish, these two never really change.

"Dahyunie..." My cute girlfriend whined as she scoots closer to me.

"Yes, my Sana-chan?"

"I don't want to keep a secret from you, anymore. So uhm... I'll tell you something aftrr school, alright?"

"Hm, if you say so. I'm glad that you're being honest with me." I smiled sweetly. Our lips are just an inch apart, but when ours almost met we heard a loud and fake cough.

"Ehem. If you're about to make out here at our table, then don't continue it. As you can see, we're still here, you know?" Jeong sarcastically said, with his arms crossed.

"You're just bitter by the fact that Nayeon-noona isn't your girlfriend yet." Chaeng playfully told him as he smirked. The latter rolled his eyes at the short guy.

I chuckled as the no jam bros argued at our table, then shifted my gaze and faced my blushing girlfriend. I side-hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"Let's go to class, shall we?"

"Okay. Though, I really wanted to spend more time with you." She pouted.

I chuckled. "We can go out later after school. Sounds good?" She giggled in response.