Chapter 5: Full of Surprises

Sana's POV

"Sana! What took you so long? Be glad that we still have 5 minutes left before our P.E. class." Jeong-oppa scolded me after I went inside the school café.

"Mianhe, oppa, something came up that's why I've missed my class earlier and that's also the reason why I met up with you this late." I explained to him with an apologizing look.

He sighed. "No, that's okay. Sorry for scolding you, but we have to get inside the gymnasium now." I nodded and he started walking, I began to follow behind him.

"Hey, Sana. You still have to change to your P.E. uniform, alright?"

"Ne, oppa. I'll just go get change, wait for me." I told him and went to the direction, inside the gym, where my locker is. Thankfully, its beside the changing rooms.

A few seconds later, I went outside the changing room and put my school uniform inside my locker. Then, I approached Jeong-oppa, with our other friends. Guess they're already here before Jeong-oppa and I.

"Sana-yah! Looking gorgeus even when in your P.E. uniform, eh?" Nayeon-unnie asks but I didn't get it.

"Look around you, Sana-chan." I did as Mina-chan told me and I could clearly see guys staring and some are even drooling, but,

"I still, didn't get it..." I told them innocently.

They all sighed. Dahyun-ssi's probably right, I'm as dense as a rock.

"Sattang, let's go to our positions now. The teacher told us that we'll be doing pop dances today." Momo-chan told me.

"Pop Dances? Is that even counted as a P.E. activity?" I confusedly asked.

"Maybe...?"

We both laughed at each other.

"Dances are considered as exercises, exercises are counted as a Physical Education activitiy. Therefore, dances are counted as a P.E. activity." Jeong-oppa smartly explained at the two of us.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, you might shut their brains off!" Nayeon-unnie yelled at oppa.

"Their brains aren't like yours, though." Oppa shortly told her and walked away.

"Yah!"

I sighed and smiled. This two acted like an old married couple.

"Let's go, Sattang?"

"Yeah."

Time Skip...

When it comes to dances, Mina-chan, Momo-chan, and I are always the representatives of teaching our other classmates. Since we're titled as the 'Best dancers of JYPH' or sometimes called the 'J-Line' because of our nationalities, which is Japanese.

"I should've known that our P.E. teacher will pick a sexy pop dance." Mina-chan complained while sweating badly.

"Momo-chan seems to enjoyed it, though." I giggled at Momo who's wiping her forehead with her palm.

"Well, she likes sexy dances despite her innocent persona." Mina-chan stiffled a laugh.

"You can't blame me, blame our perverted teacher who picked that dance!" Momo-chan yelled with her cute voice.

While we're having a conversation here, Nayeon-unnie and Jeong-oppa approached us. "Well, what are going to do with your sweats? Just let it dry and you three will get sick together tomorrow?" Jeong-oppa sarcastically told us.

"Show some concern, won't you!?" Nayeon-unnie screamed at oppa. "But really, when are you all going to wipe that off? We don't have any towel with us." Nayeon-unnie continued, showing a concerned look on her face.