Chapter 11: Loving the same girl, again

The first scene will just be an explanation flashback. You could skip that one if you wanted to :))

Author's POV

"N-Noona... a-are you g-going to leave me, f-forever?" The sobbing 5 years old Dahyun stated as he looked at the 7 years old Sana, who's in front of the plane that will bring her back on her hometown, Osaka, Japan.

"Don't worry, Dahyunie... I'll come back soon as possible, okay?" Sana hugged the little tofu as tight as she knew that she can't hug him like this, for a long time...

The younger one hugged back, but more tightly than the elder girl. "P-Please... c-come back s-soon, o-okay?" He mumbled while his head is buried on the latter's chest, his sobs are beginning to stop.

"I will." What a lie. She knew that she had to leave the little guy for more than 5 years. But she just couldn't say that: "Hey Dahyun, I'm going to leave you for 10 years! Wait for me okay?" No... that would be too stupid even for a little child like her...

"Sana-chan! We'll miss the plane!" Truth to be told, the said girl has 5 more minutes before the plane will fly. But, her mother had to came up with an excuse or else, it will be too hard for her little child to leave her bestfriend.

"Torai! (Comming!)" Shout of the japanese girl. "I have to go now, Dahyun-ah. See you soon..." She hugged the little guy one more time before following her mother, they will now enter the plane.

"See you..." Dahyun muttered before truning around with his head down, his grandfather beside him. He had to face the truth, even close people can be seperated.

Before entering the plane, Sana turned around only to see her bestfriend leaving the airport. As she watched him leave, she whispered to herself.

"Saranghae, Dahyun-ah..."

[SCENE CHANGE]
Dahyun = 11
Sana = 13

"What do you mean!?" 13 year old Sana shouted which echoed through their whole establishment.

"Please, Sana-chan... don't be stubborn. He's only 3 years older than you. And, we're only doing this for your sake-" Pleaded of her mother but Sana interrupted.

"What you meant is that you're doing this for money!" She yelled yet again.

"Sana!" The said girl gasped after her father raised his voice. "You do not understand our situation, young lady. We're so broke now. You think yelling like that would solve our problem, huh!?" No, she totally understand. What she doesn't is, why on the most beautiful world would they force their only daughter into an enjo-kosai? (compensated dating)

"No, father. It is you who cannot understand me." That was it, she got out from their argument. While crying, she ran to the direction where her room is located.

Sana entered her small room and locked the door. She picked up the small picture frame that is above her nightstand, which were contained with Sana and Dahyun's childhood photo. She hugged it tight as if it were Dahyun himself. Her tears falling one by one on the frame.

"I'm so sorry, Dahyun-ah... I guess you'll have to wait for few more years..."

[SCENE CHANGE]
Dahyun