Chapter 8: She doesn't know

December 20, 2019

Dahyun's POV

Day by day, my little crush on Sana grew into something more. I haven't realized it until Chaeyoung beats me into it.

Flashback...

"Hey, Chaeng!"

"What do you want? I need to go on my date with Mina, hurry up."

"So... this week, I've been pacing back and forth while thinking of someone. When I try to sleep in my bed, I always think about that person. I cannot sleep properly or it takes me an hour or so just to sleep. That's why I'm usually looking tired and sleepy. Can you please explain to me why am I experiencing such things?"

"Oh. My. Goodness! You're in love Dubs!"

"I- what!?"

"I said, you're--"

"I heard what you said, Chaeng! What I meant is, I loved that person in such a short time?"

"Oh, Dubs, time means nothing when it comes to love. I need to go, Mina's probably waiting. See you."

"Yeah. See you..."

Flashback ended...

You read it right, I do love Sana. Its just, I don't have enough courage to tell her. How ironic, the Kim Dahyun is scared to be rejected.

Well, I think that's what loving someone does, right? They make a fearless person scared. They make the most smartest person to be foolish.

I don't even know what would I do if I passed by Sana later at school.

Timeskip (JYP High)

"Hey Dubs, you're awfully quiet today." Chaeyoung told me as we walk in the hallway. I didn't answer him.

Then, this time, Tzuyu was the one who worriedly asked me. "Hyung, is there something wrong?"

I looked at Chaeyoung, and I know he got the signal so he just nodded at me once.

"C'mon Tzu, he's okay. We just have to give him some space." Chae assured the taller maknae.

"If you say so." He give in. "O-Oh, hyungs. Me and s-someone is going to a-announce something on our group." Tzuyu stuttered out. I wonder what is he going to say.

"Go for it, Tzu!" Chae patted him on the back while smiling so widely. Does Chaeyoung already knew about it?

"You two are weird." I scoffed. My two dongsaengs just chuckled at me as I leave those two behind.

We have different classes today. Chae have History with Mina, Tzuyu have P.E. with Momo, and I have Language with... Sana...

Damn, this means, I have to sit beside her! God! I ain't ready yet!

Calm down, Kim, everything's going to be fine. Just act natural...

I took a deep breath before entering my class. And there she is, looking at me with that beautiful hazel eyes while flashing those wide and genuine smile of hers. I tried to act calm as I took a seat beside her. But deep inside, I was very nervous. I can feel my palms sweating right now.

"Dahyun-ahh..." My goodness! Her cute voice snapped me back from reality.

"W-Why?" You idiot. So much for being natural...

"Are you okay? You're kinda sweating, right now. But the air conditioner is still on." Okay you innocent little being, stop being so concern, that makes my heart to beat faster.

"N-No, I'm fine. It's just... i-it's hot outside earlier." Would you stop stuttering, self!?

"Okay then. But if you need something, just ask me, okay?" Well, can please stop being so gorgeus? My heart can't take it.

"O-Okay..."

How strong is Sana's effect on someone to make, ME, stutter and feel nervous?

Timeskip (lunch)

Our group is currently here inside the school cafeteria. We're here to eat our lunch, obviously, and because Tzuyu and, strangely, Momo will announce something.

"Spill the beans now, Momo, Tzuyu..." said the impatient Yoo Jeongyeon.

"W-Well... T-Tzuyu, he... uhm." Momo started off with a stutter.

"I-I asked M-Momo-unnie... t-to be my... g-girlfriend." Whoa, I was expecting that Tzuyu would soon asks Momo to be his girlfriend but not this soon!

"What is her answer?" Asks SC President Jihyo.

"Y-Yes..."

After Momo replied with a whisper that is enough to be heard by the nine of us, we kept silent for a minute or so, until...

"Whoooo!"

"Congratulations."

"MoTzu!"

It boomed through the whole café that made the other students looked at our table.

"Mind your own businesses." Jihyo spoked and of course, being the Student Council Prseident she is, everyone oblige at the fear of being sent at the detention or principal's office.

"So... when?" Asked of our eldest, Nayeon, obviously squealing inside.

"L-Last week..." Tzuyu replied.

"C'mon! How come you didn't told us more earlier?" Nayeon complained.

"They need time, grandma. It wasn't that easy being said." Ostrich told Nayeon without even gazing at her.

"Stop calling me grandma, grandpa!"

"2yeon!" Chae dorkly said. The said people glared at him. He just gave Nayeon and Jeongyeon a peace sign while sweating nervously. Haha, goodluck cub.

Suddenly, Jihyo stood up from her seat. "Guys, I have to go. I have a meeting with the student councils." She looked at Momo and Tzuyu, then smiled. "Congrats to you two." The new couple blushed madly.

"T-Thanks..." MoTzu stuttered in unision, smiling and still blushing. Jihyo gave them a small smile and walked away.

"Almost all in this group already have a partner. We all knew that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are just in denials but we all knrw that they had specail feelings for each other." Chae teased the two eldest.

"No way!" As usual, the two denied it.

"What about you, Dahyun and Sana? When will you get your own partners?" Asked Momo to me and my love- I mean Sana!

"Or maybe, you two are the one for each other." Mina smirked at us.

Sana and I had different reactions though, I was blushing while Sana, looks completely confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Of course, innocent as ever.

"Still that dense, huh?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind."

We all laughed at how clueless Sana's expression is. Including me, well, she looks very cute in that expression.

They may have knew that I have a crush on Sana. But they don't know that I already lover her.

Sana, she doesn't know that I love her...

***

Rushed and lame, sorry. I'm currently studying for our upcomming exams.