Chapter 15: Solved

Author's POV

Thinking that her girlfriend's father might already found her, Dahyun immediately stepped on the gas, driving too fast as he had to get back to Sana's apartment as soon as possible.

"Don't worry, Sana-chan. I'm coming for you." That was on the pale guy's mind as he continued to focus on the road.

Meanwhile, at Momo and Sana's Apartment

"Well, didn't you miss your father, Sana-chan?" The man, who's now known as Sana's father, grinned like a crazy man. Maybe the desire of having a thousand of wealth had made him like that.

"F-Father... what happened to you? What happened to the father who loved me more than his own life?" Sana felt like she could tear up any moment. She really couldn't believe that her father would go insane for money.

"Oh, it's still me, my daughter... Just looking rich than before."

"R-Rich? You mean?"

"Yep, you will now be engaged to this young man beside me. Come think of it, Sana-chan. This man can give you anything you want after you and him got married. Isn't that great?" Sana's father laughed which sounds disgusting to his daughter's ears, she couldn't believe she will think of that kind of thing on her own father.

Sana's head was hung down low as she said this darkly. "No it isn't."

"Wha...!"

"It isn't great, father. You know why? 'Cause I already have a boyfriend!" She shouted out loud and it caused her father to widen his eyes.

"B-Boyfriend!? Young lady, who told you that you can have a boyfr-" Sana's father was cutted off by a loud slamming of the door. They all looked at the person who did it and the elder Minatozaki was gasped in surprise to see who it was, while the other one smiled and looked at the so called stranger.

"Dahyun..." They both thought.

"I am her boyfriend. Got a problem, sir?"

"Y-You..." The still shocked man stuttered out.

"Kim Dahyun." The said pale guy was taken aback when the young man, who was beside Mr. Minatozaki the whole time, spoke in a worried tone.

"And, who are you? How do you know my name?" Asked Dahyun cluelessly.

"Mark. Mark Tuan."

Dahyun recalled on his memory if he knew this guy. He had heard that name from before but he can't quite remember where. Then it hits him.

"You're the one who's engaged in a compensated dating with Sana, am I right?"

"Yes. And I should apologize." The worried tone of the young man, who was now known as Mark, had came back from his voice.

"For what reason?"

"For going in between you and Sana." Dahyun squinted his eyes, still confused on why Mark is trying to state. "Look, I already know that you and Sana had a relationship. But, I still agreed on the engagement. I'm very sorry, I was just doing this because I also love Sana. Yet, even if I give her everything, she would still choose you over and over again. I can't do anything about it, so I made up my mind. I'll let her go, for the sake of your relationship and her happiness." Mark continued to look at the floor as he closed his eyes. It was really hard to admit that he also shares the same special feeling as this guy in front of him to one girl. It may be a ridiculous idea, knowing what Dahyun could do to him.

"Hey..." Cutting off Mark's negative thoughts, the guy in front of him spoke. "You know, I was a little mad at first when you told me that you also like Sana. But, I realize, you just need somebody to love. Not with Sana of course. But someone else who could accept that feeling you held. Take us as an example. At first, I thought Sana was annoying because of her innocent persona but eventually, my heart had learn to love her. And you know the funniest thing is? She's also the one I love ever since childhood days. What am I stating is, you'll find someone who can gave you back that special feeling so it wouldn't be wasted. And don't worry, I already forgave you." Hearing this from the cold and arrogant spoiled brat that he knew, Mark's eyes widened in surprise. And eventually, his lips had formed a small smile. He lifted his head and looked at Dahyun.