Special Chapter

Dahyun's POV

Sana and I's relationship had been going great! I already introduced her to my grandpa and she was so shy and nervous as hell, yet it was so adorable in my eyes haha. But yeah, after I introduced her to my grandpa, he immediately accepted her. You know what? Just have a flashback to see what happened.

Flashback

I told Sana that day that we're going on a date, but the truth is, it's something more special than a date or any outhing that we had before.

"Yah! You didn't tell me that you're going to introduce me to your grandpa! I'm still not ready, I'm not even wearing the right outfit for this! What if he wouldn't accept me? What if he doesn't like me? What if-" Her blabbering had been cutted off by me kissing her on the cheek.

"But what if he accepted you, hm?" She was clearly loss for words after I did that bold move. "Relax babe, I'm sure he'll like you. Besides, even if he didn't, I'll do everything to make him accept you." She blushed at the endearment that I gave her, such a cutie squirrel.

"I-If you say so..." I smiled and gave her a reassuring smile. I held her hand and we both entered our mansion.

We were immediately welcomed by grandpa who gave me a hug. "Dahyun, my grandchild!" He noticed Sana, who was a nervous wreck beside me, and he immediately smiled. "My... Who's this young lady beside you?"

"I-I... M-My name's M-Minatozaki Sana, s-sir." Grandpa went silent and his face became serious all of a sudden. Sana was now sweating badly while I mentally chuckled at how adorable she is when she's nervous.

Sana was taken aback when grandpa embraced her while saying. "Welcome to the family..." And of course, Sana was confused.

"W-What...?"

"You're the reason why my grandchild is always happy these following days. And yes, I already know that you're his childhood bestfriend and the reason why you leave him for years." I saw Sana sighed in relief. I knew it, he likes her, not THAT meaning though. "Also, I already knew you're relationship with Dahyun. I mean, I always see him kissing a picture of you." Grandpa chuckled as Sana and I blushed, my reason is out of embarrassment.

"Grandpa!"

"Alright, alright. But as I was saying, you're now a part of the family, Sana." Grandpa said yet again.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." Sana bowed politely.

"Please drop the formalities and call me grandpa."

"Yes, grandpa." She corrected her words.

We spend all day at the mansion, chatting and laughing together. Now, I don't have to worry, all of our problems are already solved.

Flashback ended

And yeah, that's what happened that time I introduced her to my grandpa.

Also, Sana's birthday is coming soon. But, I already have the perfect surprise gift for her.

She's born in Japan, right? Well, that's where I'm taking her. And I already booked two tickets for our flight. I planned on saying this to her today.

"Sana-chan~" I called my girlfriend, who's currently on the couch while watching tv. I forgot to tell ya'll that we're here at our mansion.

"What is it, Dahyunie~?" Aigoo, she's so cute!

"You wanted to go somewhere? Somewhere that isn't here at Korea." I told her and she gasped.

"Like outside of this country?" She asked.