Chapter 7: Sleep, With Her In My Mind

Dahyun's POV

"--And then, Tzuyu's face became really red after he confessed and asks the girl to be his girlfriend, and most of all, he just realized that the girl already had a boyfriend! That was so funny!" Chaeng has told our new friends about the time when we were still in elementary. The time when Tzuyu confessed to a girl who already has a special someone. But the story doesn't end there. There's even more funnier than that.

"Whoa! Is he really that blunt and shy when it comes to this kind of things?" Asks Nayeon who's currently uncontrolably giggling.

"And you know what's more hilarious? The girl was six years older than him! So, when Tzuyu confessed to the girl, the girl said, "Excuse me, little kid, aren't you a little too young for that kind of relationship?" Hahaha!" I told you, there's something more funnier than the first one, hahaha.

We all laughed in unison except for Tzuyu, who's face can rival a tomato right now.

"I admit, that was quite a humour, Chaeyoung." Said the stupid ostrich.

"I told ya'll it was funny! Even the Yoo Jeongyeon admits it!" The no jam cub continued to laugh.

"I have a story to tell." Jihyo told us all, so we stayed silent, telling her to begin the story.

"There was one time when Nayeon was looking at the mirror, admiring herself and saying to the mirror that she's beautiful. But since it was halloween that time, we decided to prank her. The night when she came back inside her room, she looked at the mirror again. That was when I turned off the lights, then Nayeon screamed "Who turn off the lights!? If that's you, Jeongyeon, I'll punch you in the face after this!". Momo was in a ghost costume that time, so she crept behind Nayeon while the lights are still off. We noticed that Nayeon became silent, so that was the time when I turned the lights on. But when Nayeon looked at the mirror, Momo with the ghost costume was behind her!" Jihyo stopped a minute as she laughed, we also did. I mean, she's older than us yet she's still scared by an elementary prank.

Jihyo continued the story. "After Nayeon saw the costumed Momo, she began to scream and run outside her room. She quickly searched for Jeongyeon while yelling "Yoo Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon! Where are you!? I'm scared!". She couldn't stop yelling until she saw Jeongyeon. After she found him, she quickly hug the guy who's clearly clueless and his face began to scrunch up like he seems disgusted. We laughed so hard that made our stomach to hurt, even Sana, who clearly disagreed in the first place. What's more? We teased Nayeon all night that time for hugging Jeongyeon so tight!" Okay, that was very hilarious! I can't even--

"Yah! It was clearly all of your fault. If you didn't scare her then grandma wouldn't have hugged me like that in the first place."

We all laughed at the disgusted Jeongyeon, I didn't knew he had a side like this. Oh well, I also didn't knew that i had a soft side, well for Sana and my family only.

I had to admit, Sana's friends are so cool and fun to hang out with! Well, even Yoo Jeongyeon. Even if that guy hates me to the guts!

School is already over a minute ago. Although, I wanted to spend more time with the group (mostly Sana) I need to go home or else my grandpa will just nag and scold me again. *sighs*

By the way, about Sana, well... don't tell anyone else but... I do have a crush on her and I wouldn't deny if someone asks me. Though, it's just a simple crush, nothing more and nothing less. Maybe...?

Err... you have just became friends with Sana and now you're starting on to crush on her?

It's just a crush, okay?

Oh, are you sure it's just a crush hmm...?

Shut up, you stupid voice inside my head.

Enough about her...