Chapter 13: Just wait for me...

Note: Italics means flashback

Sana's POV

"Sana, how dare you left without our permission!?" Father nagged through the phone.

"I-I'm sorry, father, but I don't want to date him just for money. I'd rather starve than to be forced." I answered.

"Just wait for me young lady. You're going to get back here whether you like it or not!" And with that being said, the person I called my father had ended the call.

You don't understand, father...

The next day...

Why do I have to live with such a hard life?

I thought I would forget everything I suffered when I was back in my hometown. I though everything would be fine because Dahyun's now on my side. But life seems to be laughing at me.

Yesterday night, after Dahyun had dropped me here at my shared apartment with Momo, I plopped myself down on my comfy bed. I though that day was the best day I had ever have, but I was wrong. When I opened my phone, hundreds of messages had greeted me. And all of that was from my father. But one message had made my eyes widened, in shock and out of fear.

"Young lady, I will search for you through the entire Korea. I know you came there with Momo and Mina. Just you wait."

I can't believe that the one who texted me that one is my own father. My sweet, caring, and selfless father.

That was when I build up the courage to call him. I knew something has to be done.

But the call didn't end up really well. It only caused more problem.

Since it's saturday today, I'm not planning to go out. I just wanted to stay here at the apartment. I don't think I can face anyone on my current situation, especially Dahyun.

He promised to take care of me, to pay for our debts. I accepted it without even thinking about him. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm so selfish. I don't deserve him at all.

I suddenly remembered one of Dahyun's fangirls had said.

"Or maybe she's just using oppa for his money!"

Of course I don't. But, a part of my mind says so. I was interrupted on my negative thoughts by three consecutive knocking.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Sattang? Are you there?" Of course, it's my bestfriend, Momo.

"Yeah..." I answered shortly as I hugged my knees and buried my face into it. Like I said, I don't wajt to face anyone because of my current situation right now.

With a concerned tone, she asked. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"Sana-chan." I know Momo's serious when she had used my first name instead of her nickname for me. "You can tell me anything."

"Momoring... it's just, I don't think I can face anyone right now."

"What's the matter?"

"Remember when I told you that my father used to force me into an enjo-kosai? Well, he badly wanted it to happen. So now he's searching for me through the entire country." I explained to my jokbal lover bestfriend.

"What!? But, how did he afford a ticket?"

"Maybe because of that guy's family."

"I guess that's the answer."