My Rescuer

Hi guys. I've been really wanting to write the new chapter but I'm in a writing club and this is the story I wanted to use and I asked her and she said to stop where I am but I decided screw it, I'm going to write this. I hope you enjoy.

                               ~

"Who are you." I asked cautiously.

"I am known as Thorn. And who might you be?" He asks me.

I don't answer immediately, I was to busy looking at him. He was a beautiful emerald green with vibrant pink around his eyes and the tips of the wings. The way he moved his wings told me he was a good flyer. He was a wiry but had strong muscles. Just looking at him gives me this weird feeling. Like every part of me wants to be with him for the rest of time. Strange.

He clears his throat to get my attention.

"Oh! Sorry, I got lost in thought. My name is Stormfly." I told him.

"That's an unusual name." He tells me.

"My Rider have it to me. Before that I was Sky." I tell him.

"Your Rider? What do you mean by that?" He asks.

"My human Rider, Astrid." I tell him.

"A HUMAN! Why is she keeping you captive!? Did you just escape? Is she after you!?" He asks me, with alarm all over his face.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down, she's not my captor. She's my friend. My best friend as a matter of fact." I tell him hoping to calm him.

He freezes in shock.

"Your best friend's with a human!?" He says, surprise written all over his face.

"Yup"

"How did this happen?"

"Well technically I was a captive for Astrid and her friends but then one of the boys Hiccup and his Nightfury got the rest of us to go defeat the Red Death and then I've lived with her happily ever since."

"You defeated the Red Death!? I knew that the Red Death was dead but I didn't know the whole story." He looks at me with awe.

"It wasn't just me. I had help." I said

"Who else helped?"

"Hiccup and his Nightfury Toothless, Fishlegs and his Gronckle Meatlug, Snotlout and his Monstrous Nightmare Hookfang, and the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut or Ruff and Tuff for short, with their Hideous Zippleback Barf and Belch." I tell him.

"Those are some... interesting name's. Wow, you really helped defeat the Red Death. That's amazing" He tells me.

"Thanks." Happy that he praises me. "So, are you going to help me out or...?

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's okay. Can you take me to the village please? I promise they won't hurt you."

After a moment of hesitation he agrees. He grabs me gently in his claws and takes to the air. As he's flying, I could feel the wings beats pumping through the air. I guided him to the village and have him take me towards Astrid's house. Astrid came out the door watching Thorn land with me in his claws.

"Stormfly!"she cries. I purred to let her know that I was sort of okay.

"What happen to you girl? Never mind, we need to get Gothi. I'll be right back." She runs off to the direction off Hiccups house.

"So, what do you think?" I ask Thorn.

"She seems to care about you alot."

"Yeah, she's the best Rider to have." I tell him fondly.

Astrid comes back with Gothi and Hiccup and Toothless.

"Stormfly! You okay? What happened?" Toothless asks me worryingly.

"Kind of. I feel into a ditch when I wasn't looking." I said with embarrassment.

"How'd that happen?"he asks.

"Um, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I tell him.

"Hmmm." He says sceptical.
I knew he would ask me later.

I let Gothi check on me. She puts this weird paste on me that seems funny.
She write's down to tell Hiccup.

"She says that she has a sprained wing and should not fly on it for a week and to keep applying the paste and to get some rest."

Astrid let's out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Gothi." She says.

Gothi just nodes and goes over to Toothless.

"Bye. I'm see you tomorrow and get better." Says Toothless.

"Thank you. See you tomorrow." I tell him. He takes off towards Gothi's hut on top of the mountain.

"Come on girl, you can sleep inside this time." I get up and look back at Thorn.

"Are you coming?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure that I want to go in there." He says nervously.

"Come on, it perfectly safe." I tell him. He starts to follow me inside.

"Who's the new friend Stormfly? He's handsome." She tells me. I glare at her. She laughs.

We go up to her room and I curl up in the corner and Thorn came up form behind me and put his wing over me. How sweet. I moved closer to him enjoying his warmth. I saw Astrid give me a knowing look and I glare at her.
I sighed and drifted off to sleep.

                                  ~
Eeeee! Another good chapter done. So like I said I'm going to start doing more updates but not next week because I'm going to Venice and I'm feeling meh about it. It may seem shocking to you but I've been pretty much all over Western Europe. After this I got 4 or 5 places left to go. You get a little bored quickly but it still fun.

Stay awesome and speed your wings to the future.

October 11, 2019.