Romantic Flight.

"Jadebreeze wake up." I poked him until he woke up.

"What?" He asked grumpily.

"Let's go flying. We finally have some free time since the show is over. Now get your lazy tail out of this nest or I'll drag you out of it." I tell him excited.

"Okay, okay I'm coming. Can we at least get something to eat first?" He asks, his stomach grumbling very loudly.

"Okay but let's hurry." I tell him, impatient.

He laughs seeing my face.

After we got our food we went to one of the tallest cliffs. I stood there feeling the wind in my face. I took a deep breath of the fresh air.

I looked back at Jadebreeze.

"Try and keep up!" I said with a smile and I jump off the cliff.

"STORMFLY!" He shouts with panic.

I felt the wind flying past my face and I snapped my wings open just as I was about to hit the water and I flew up to the cliff with Jadebreeze on it.

I felt a small pain in my wing that I had sprained.

"It's probably getting use to flying again." I dismissed.

"Well are you coming?" I ask with a joyful smile on my face.

"Don't do that please. You scared me." He said with a relieved face.

"Aww you do care." I said.

"Of course I care. Why wouldn't I?" He asks with confusion.

"Never mind. Come on! I promised to show you some of my moves!" I tell him and I start flying.

I watch him as he takes off. He leaps off the cliff and dives down a little and comes back up beating those strong green wings of his. I'm feeling that feeling again. I promised myself to ask Meatlug about it when I'm done flying.

I smiled as he approached me.

"So are you going to teach me those moves?" He asked.

"Sure. Let's start with the downward spiral. You have to tuck your wings in tight but stick your wing out a little the way you want to spin. Don't forget to keep the rest of your body straight so you can go faster. And don't forget to open your wings right before you hit the ground otherwise you'll crash. Got it?" I tell him making sure he won't kill himself because he still has his uses.

"I think so." He says.

"Try it." I told him.

"Okay." He says with a determined look on his face.

He dove down spinning quickly until he was a green and pink blur. He pulled up at the right moment and glided along the ocean before coming back to me.

"Have you done that before because you're a natural." I tell him with admiration.

"No but thanks for the compliment." He said proudly.

"Let's see what else you got." I tell him.

We spend all morning doing tricks and having a good time.

"I'm going to show you one of my favorite moves. It's called the spiral ark complete with a loopty loop." I tell him.

"The sky's yours." He says with a smile.

I let Jadebreeze fly ahead and then I spined over him and then diving down to gain momentum. As I was going up my wing seized and I couldn't fly.

"JADEBREEZE!!!" I screamed. But he just hovered there not moving. As I fell down to the ocean the was waiting to swallow me in it's cold and unforgiving maws as Jadebreeze just watched me fall down to my death.

                                 ~

DUN DUN DUUUUN!!! Cliffhanger! As you can see I found my phone so yay!

I'm going to Milan for Thanksgiving, so that'll be cool I guess.

I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT WAITING FOR THE HOMECOMING SPECIAL!!!!!

My grandparents are coming next month.

Check out my friends book. It's called
"Remember me" by WolfyWritesPoems.

That's all from me.

Stay awsome and asked your wings to the future!

November 23 2019.