Introduction's

A week after mating day I ran into Hookfang.

I ran into him head first. "Ow! Watch it Hookfang!" I told him.

"Sorry." He said not really sorry.

"Did you win a mate?" I asked.

"I did as a matter of fact." He said smuggly.

I was shocked. Who would seriously be his mate? "Good for you." I said.

"Did you?" Asked Hookfang.

"I did." I told him. I got a happy feeling when I thought about Jadebreeze.

"We should meet up and have it mates come with us. Like meet them or whatever." He said.

"Sure. Where and when should we meet up?" I asked.

"I don't know. I came up with the idea, you figure out the details." He said and flew off.

I glared at him as he flew away. He's become a real pain in the tail.

I thought about were to meet and I decided at the cove tomorrow at Sunhight. I saw an old acquaintance of mine when were still under the Red Death's control.

"Hey Kelp!" I called to my Green and Blue Terrible Terror friend.

She looked around for the source of the voice. "Oh! Hi Sky. It's Seaspray now by the way." She said.

"Oh. I'm Stormfly now. Listen, do you know who Meatlug, Hookfang and Barf and Belch are?" I asked.

"If course. Who doesn't?" She answered.

"True. Could you please deliver a message to them please?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Tell them to meet me at the Cove tomorrow at Sunhight with their mates."

"Sure. Bye." She said and flew off to go find them.

"Well that's taken care of" I thought as I went to go meet Jadebreeze at the docks.

When I arrived I saw Jadebreeze was munching on some fish. "Eating again?" I teased. "We just had breakfast."

"I know but I wasn't going to let this good looking Halibut good to waste was I?"

I have him an amused look but I couldn't argue with that. I've see what Vikings do when is fine to eat. They'll pile their plate with food and leave some of it behind. Usually the Terrible Terror's will eat the leftovers but they let all that good food go to waste.

"Fine but at least let me have a bite." I took a big bite of it but left enough for Jadebreeze or he'll start complaining that he didn't get enough." We're going to the Cove tomorrow at Sunhight to meet the gangs new mates."

"Okay." He continued munching on the Halibut. "When I'm done with this how about we go flying?"

"That sounds like a great idea. We haven't been flying together in a while."

When he was done we took off and flew into the soft clouds and under the warm sun.

~The Next Day~

We we're the first ones there. Typical. Hookfang was lazy. Barf and Belch probably forgot. Meatlug was... not fast. We found a tree with it's roots making... cave? Whatever it is it was cozy. (A/N Tree thing Toothless was resting in when Astrid discovered him and Hiccup). We rested until they started to show up.

Meatlug showed up first. She was accompanied by a dark brown Gronckle with gold flecks on him.

"Hi, Stormfly! Is this your friend that you told me about?" She have me a knowing look.