Mating Day

A few days later after the talk with Meatlug there was a little buzzing sensation in my chest like it was pulling me to the forest. I went to the docks really quickly to get some fish and I flew to the forest in the direction that felt right. I landed in a huge clearing with dragons already gathered there. I spotted Twilight at the edge of the clearing with Meatlug not to far away.

"Hey guys. So Meatlug, what do we do now?" I ask her very nervous.

"We just sit here until a male is interested in us." She said.

Sure enough makes started coming over. One of the was Pincher. He went over to Twilight. But before he could a dark purple and poison green dragon intercepted him. I think his name was Poisonlash. He shoved Pincher aside and headed to Twilight. But Pincher wasn't taking no for an answer. He let it a challenging roar and jumped on Poisonlash. Poisonlash let out a cry of anger and threw Pincher off him. Pincher landed on the ground and Poisonlash was about to claw him down on his side but at the last moment Pincher gave him a piece of his mind and bit him on the leg. Hard.
Poisonlash let out a shriek of pain and flew away.

"Oh no! Pincher! Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"I'm fine. I won!" He said proudly.

"You bleeding." She says gesturing to a cut on his side.

"Well I'll have a scar." He said looking strangly happy.

I noticed that Jadebreeze was coming up to me. But before he got to me I saw that Ashfire was coming up to me. I groaned as I saw that he was coming towards me. He always wanted me to be his mate when I was under the Red Death's control. I was one of the very few things I was happy about being in the arena. I saw Jadebreeze watch Ashfire walk and once he realized who he was coming to be started to come towards me as well.

"Why hello Sky." He said smoothly.

"It's Stormfly, Ashfire." I said through gritted teeth.

Just then Jadebreeze appeared next to Ashfire. "Is everything okay Stormfly?" He asked.

"My mate is fine." Said Ashfire while looking at Jadebreeze with disdain.

"I'm not your mate!" I said furious.

"You will be soon." Purred Ashfire.

At this point Jadebreeze has had enough. He lunged at Ashfire with a shriek of anger and pinned him down. The red and black Nadder let out a shriek of fury. He got his spines and shot some at Jadebreeze. He saw them coming and ducked. Ashfire took this chance and shoved Jadebreeze off him. Jadebreeze regained his balance and let out a challenging roar. Ashfire let out a roar of his and shot a plast of fire at him. Jadebreeze ducked and released a burst of fire of his own and launched spines at him. Ashfire shot forward so fast I didn't have time to register on what was happening. He pinned Jadebreeze down and was about to shoot fire at him.

"Hey Ashfire! I will never be your mate!" I yelled hoping to direct his attention. It worked. Ashfire looked my way, his grip on Jadebreeze. Jadebreeze saw this and kicked Ashfire in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

When he was exposed Jadebreeze shoved him to his side and placed his claws on his throat holding his neck down and placed his other foot on his side and had his tail ready to shoot at Ashfire's belly.

"Do you submit?" He asked in a low voice that I've never heard before.

Rage burned in Ashfire's eyes but he lowered his head down and said "Yes. I submit. Stormfly will be your mate."

I looked at him with joy shining in my eye. He gave me a grin. He let Ashfire up and he gave him one last look of pure hatred and flew away.

"Now I see what you see in him. You picked a good one." Says Meatlug.

"I did, didn't I?" I said. Jadebreeze came over and I saw he had a cut on his chin. "Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yup! Now I have a story to tell about how I won the strong and beautiful Stormfly." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Males. I'll never understand them." I thought.

"Isn't time to do the mating dance?" I asked.

"Oh yeah." He said sheepishly. He started the dance and I followed.

"Come on. I know just the place." Said Jadebreeze.

We took off and we flew for a little bit until we reach our destination.

"The cliff!" I gasped.

"I wanted it to be special. I think this is the place we I first fell in love with you." He said.

"I think I feel in love with you here to." I said.

We nuzzled each other and curled up by the cliff watching the sun set, listening to the branches sway in the wind and feeling the love for each other.

                                 ~

OMT I think I just myself cry.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

How do you guys like the story so far? Please let me know. Don't forget to comment!

Also, COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE A Httyd Warriors CROSSOVER!!!!

Can somebody please agree with me that the name's and genders for the Nightlights are wrong and we don't like it.

Stay awsome and spread your wings to the future!!!!

January 1, 2020 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆