Strange

Horror was being gross as usually, covered in dry blood and other gross things due to his sadistic escapades, everyone in the group was trying desperately to drag him to a bath.
"You'll never take me alive!"
"Horror for fucks sake it's just water!"
"Why are we doing this?"
"Cause he's gross"
"Yeah the blood legit smells now!"
The smell of dead blood was fresh in the air and boy was it gross, Horror said it was his 'natural' scent. Cross was watching this from a far with the most amused expression as Dust, killer, and Nightmare, tried desperately to get horror to at least wash off with a water hose. Nightmare was trying to talk reason into Horror to take a bath as the other two were considering killing him as a good idea. Suddenly as Nightmare was trying to say something else, killer lost grip on horror and horror easily over came Dust. Without much thought in his hollow skull, horror pounced on Nightmare. "Oh noooooo" Error said sarcastically next to Cross as Cross went from amused to full on vicious predator. With the swift movements of a snake Cross was over to Nightmare in seconds, Nightmare was suddenly in Cross's arms and Cross's foot had collided with horrors face, launching him into the wall, and making horror completely limp. Killer walked over to Horrors side and poked him with his foot. "Well, thank you Cross we can now spray him with the hose with no protest" Dust said as he came up the other side of horror. Cross was clinging onto Nightmare, like he could just vanish at any moment. Cross didn't realize all the eyes on him as he loving nuzzled his skull against Nightmares. "U-Um...Cross" Nightmare blushed deep purple when the whistles began to ring. "Oh my~" Dust placed his hand on his hip as Killer groaned "fuck! I lost the bet!" Killer raised his hands in defeat as Dust held out his hand. "60g my good man!" Dust said with a sly grin. With much reluctance, Killer pulled a pouch of gold out his pocket and handed it to a patient Dust. Cross wasn't even paying the slightest attention to those morons all he was focused on was the small dark king in his arms.
(This is short but umm)