Valentines day (late)

So it's Valentine's Day, I was not ready for it. I wanted to do something for Cross but I wasn't sure what he want? I know he LOVES dark chocolate so that part was taken care of. Yet, what else could I do? I felt like I had to do more. I talked to everyone, I mean it! Even ink and all of them had things they do for their significant others.
Killer had gotten Dream a giant stuffed bear wrapped in gold ribbon that had balloons and Carmel candies all over it.
Horror had actually decided to tell everyone about him liking Blue, which was the biggest shock to everyone. Blue was this small ray of sunshine, was so sweet, innocent and enjoyable. Horror was..well him. Horror actually got the guy blue roses and tacos. Which was honestly the sweetest thing I ever seen the guy do. Dust had received a mysterious heart box filled with ketchup bottles from a secret admirer and was still trying to figure out who did that.
Altyin was no help at all, cause she WASN'T HERE! Her and her fiancé, went to outertale for a romantic dinner which was forced on her by her fiancé. Error did the most romantic thing I had ever seen for Ink, he had actually got ink a bunch of fruit that was in a arrangement to look like flowers along with rainbow splattered painted roses. Ink had gotten him a strange box full of chocolate, a gameboy and a whole season of something that was in Spanish (hint hint). Cross had been absent most of today and that made it worse. Dream had also fell ill during this day with a cold so it's probably more romantic sense I'm sure killer was tending to him. I was just now flat out furious and in confusion. I felt like the worst boyfriend how could I not think of anything for cross? Cross was so special to me and I can't even think of something other than dark chocolate he liked! "Hello my Darkness" I heard behind me as I felt familiar arms wrap around my torso and a face bury itself into the crook of my neck. I couldn't help it, no matter how many times he did this I still blushed like I did the first time. "Hey you, where have you been?" I asked him as I placed my hands on his, he hummed a response. "Pardon?" I couldn't exactly hear what he said. "Out" he answered, giving me a sigh. I grabbed the dark chocolate bar out my pocket and gave a hopeless look. "I got you this for Valentine's Day" I spoke lowly in shame, it was just the dark chocolate bar. It wasn't two seconds after I said it the chocolate had disappeared out my hand. "Why do you sound so sad?" His breath on my neck sent tingles. "Well...I wish I could be as creative as everyone else was to make today special for us..." I muttered, burying my head into my shirt to hide my tears of jerky wish washy emotion. "Oh my dear sweetness" I felt my heart pound as his arms  went from around me to under me, lifting me off the ground. "I have something" he said softly and I felt that sick feeling, he teleported. "Please take your head out your shirt" Cross snickered, I slowly pulled my shirt from my face and looked around.
My mouth popped open from surprise as the once dead garden was full of deep black roses that filled the entire garden, candles floated all around the place and the dim light made the place more enticing, the once massive dead tree was green in color, full of living leaves and lit up like a fire that didn't burn on the branches down the the ground.
"Oh my...Cross how did you even..."  I was stunned. "Took a lot of work pumpkin but I made it almost as perfect as you" Cross kissed my cheek and set me down. I also now noticed he wasn't in his normal attire, he was dressed like a prince. All shiny and masculine, yummy looking. "Cross." I choked up, I couldn't even begin to describe the feeling going through me from the sweetness and details that went into this. "Nightmare?! Is it bad?!? I'm sorry!" He was panicking, I waved him off. "No no! I love it, I just am a horrible boyfriend I couldn't think of something like this all I got was stupid chocolate!" I was hiccuping as he pulled me into his chest hushing me. "Sweetheart, you gave me the most amazing thing today" I looked up at him in the most confusion I felt all day.
"What did I give you that is better than this?!?" I asked him, his eyes locked onto mine as he slowly came closer to my face his lips brushing mine in caress as he whispered
"You"