Halloween (not canon)

This was stupid.
Dream, as childish as it sounds, demanded we have a Halloween party. What makes this worse, Cross was all for it! Why would someone that is a blood thirsty monster, wanna have a childish Halloween party? Horror was super excited, back in his world Halloween was actually very welcomed. Even though they didn't have candy, they would have costume competitions, and suspiciously Papyrus would win every time.  Dust said that the decor was pretty cool, and killer kept talking about 'skimpy outfits' whatever that means. I was not pleased, back in my world my mother made sure that I couldn't be what I wanted for Halloween, hell I couldn't even go trick or treating, unless my brother asked for me to go. Dream had stars in his eyes as he talked about, all they could invite, costumes, food, etc. I wouldn't say anything, I won't ruin his fun. I also wouldn't mind seeing Cross in something other than his all over covering attire. Error seemed kinda into it, talking about he could do the inviting. Which shocked me sense Error hated contact 99% of the time.
So I guess a Halloween party was underway.
.
.
.
"Are you kidding me?"  I crossed my arms over my chest and puffed out my cheeks.
"You would be so cute as Ceil!!!" Altiyn whined, holding out to me a outfit that resembles Ceil from black butler. "I'll make Cross be Sebastian!" Altyin said gleefully, making me think a moment.
Cross always had great posture and was taller than most of the monsters in the castle, plus his exotic eyes with a perfect body fitting suit, him unbuttoning his coat and leaning over me. My face got hot from the sudden thoughts that were drowning my brain and resolve. "I can tell from that expression you like the idea" Altyin grinned, her evil grin was two times scarier than Cross's only cause it would equal to embarrassment. Which would make you wanna die. I sighed, heavily and gave in. I held my hand out for the outfit and she squealed in pure joy. "Yay! I knew you would come around Nighty!" She was beaming, like a freaking lightbulb.
So this was embarrassing.
Cause it was not the outfit that he normally wears in the show.
It
Was
The
Fucking
Dress
She had forced me, dragged me, and shoved me. Into the goofy, over the top dress that was on the show like once. It was a pretty dress sure, and honestly...it made me look hot as hell. My bones were shiny and glossy due to Altyin putting highlighter on my cheekbones and shoulders. She also made the dress more purple than pink, I appreciated her attention to detail and instead of little flowers, they were little moons on my dress. It sparkles in the light, like stars in the night. If I was a chick, I would've totally dig this dress. "Thank Error, he did the moons" Altyin said to him, as she put the final touches to my costume. I felt heat rush into my cheeks, oh I'm gonna kill him, in his sleep, with a pencil. "You're so cute!!!!!" She squealed,  jumping up and down in the air with pride I wish I still had. "What are you gonna be?" I finally asked her, wondering if was going to actually participate or laugh at me in a corner. "Hmmm well you'll see" she grinned, it was that evil grin again. Yikes.
-another time skip brought to you by crossmare.org

"WOw, YoU lOok STuipd" Error told me as I finally entered the ball room I never use, honestly this may be the best thing ever, hopefully, Altyin talked my little dark prince into the costume...his cute little blushing face with that pretty tight dress on his body, ripping the dress apart and off him while his body just begs for me. I drooled at the thought as Error smacked me. "You are drooling you idiot" Error said surprisingly not glitchy, I wiped my mouth with my fancy pocket wipe. Everyone was here at this ball, I was shocked Error knew this many people. Horror was a chainsaw killer, as excepted, he was scaring Geno and Reapers child, what he didn't know however is Geno was right behind him about to hit him with a giant bat. Ink was here with PJ, Errors son. I haven't seen the kid since he was a baby. I realized now Error was dressed as the character Flallacy, and Ink must be Encure.
"Wow, you actually got your whole family to match?" I asked Error, he looked rather smug. "Hey...I'm not mad at this version of myself, I look hot" he dramatically posed, making me snort. Error actually, contrary to popular belief, was full of personality and sass. As Error left to join his family leaving me to scan the rest of the crowd. Reaper didn't dress up at all, he legit came as death that asshole. He always a poor excuse of a Halloween costume. Geno had wolf ears on so I guess he is a werewolf. Fresh was...just Fresh.
"Cross" a voice came from behind me that always managed to melt my soul.
"Yes lo-" My words were haunted by the sight before me. Stood the most beautiful creature I had ever known in all my years and he stood in the sexiest and kinda embarrassing look I've ever seen him in. His small frame made that dress hug him well, he was so glossy too, sparkling in the light of the ball room. "Y-you look amazing" Nightmare complimented, blushing heavily, making him look even more divine. "And you my darkling, are absolutely ravishing" I took his small , dark gloved hand and kissed it lightly. Earning me the cutest look of embarrassment on his face. "You like this?" He asked quietly, seeming almost unsure. "You look lovely in everything, however...this particularly looks marvelous on you" I wasn't lying, the dark purple high gloves and his exposed shoulders added to the innocence of his eyes and his violet blushes. "As a matter of fact" I hoisted him into my arms, earning a squeak and him quickly wrapping his arms around me. I enjoyed his continuing dark violet blush, I teleported to our room and made sweet memories that I shall keep secret for my eyes and my eyes alone.
Altyin won a bet that night.