Hate (teaser)

"So, you two are gods?" Blue asked, walking between us as we walked deeper into the dark woods. It was silent, no breeze, no noise other than our breaths, the air was thick and motionless. No birds sang in the trees, no grass on the ground, just death and black. "Yes" Dream answered, looking around nervously at the trees as if they will come alive at any moment and eat him. "We are gods of emotions and of course, dreams and nightmares" I continued, I was personally not scared of this place it felt oddly familiar like I've walked these woods more than just now, and yet I haven't been in these woods since I was brought here. "Yes! I am the god of positive emotions! Like happiness, love, compassion" Dream smiled down at Blue as he said this. "And I'm the god of negative, like...grief, saddness, anger, etc" I felt complete ease from Blue this whole trip, it didn't matter if I said right now I was a bad person, he wouldn't even flinch. He radiates positive and bright emotions like a sun or a ball of emotions that radiate pure sweet vibes. "You have very positive emotions" I commented, making him look at me in awe. "I do?" He asked gleefully, as Dream nodded. "Yes you do! Very happy fellow" Dream patted him on the head.
I stopped in my tracks as someone else has entered the chat. (I had too)
I felt the hit of raw hate hit me. I felt it hit me from all directions, making me shake. I hate how powerful I felt as it was getting closer to me. "What's the matter?!" Blue asked about to reach out but Dream grabbed him quickly and pulled Blue behind him. "I feel it too" Dream answered a silent question as we both stood still. A presence finally made itself known, and it wasn't friendly. "Well well what do we have in my place?" A hiss came from the trees, it was all around us, many voices yet all in one sound. "Who are you?" Dream asked, glaring in all directions. I knew all too well that this would make Dream weaker whatever this was, it wasn't even close to being a weakling. It's power radiated, but I also felt the power flow through me, making me feel good and strong.
"Hate"  the voice answered. This time it sounded like it was right next to my skull. "Hate?" Dream questioned, seeming not convinced. "I think I understand" I whispered, suddenly, red eyes were in my vision. Pure red eye lights staring into mine, unmoving. "You know me boy" it said, I felt powerful in this presence. Yet, I couldn't move anything, I was frozen in place. "You are hate" I said, it was a click moment the reason I felt pure hate was because the presence in front of me was the physical embodiment of hate itself.
And it wasn't happy to see us.