Intruder

Ugh...my head, with a groan, I slowly opened my eyes to a sight I wasn't expecting. Cross being deeply asleep next to me, he hadn't moved sense I fell asleep his body and tentacles still tightly wrapped around me and his breath was slow and surprisingly very warm against my cheek. I don't know why I decided to do this, but I pressed my hand against his cheekbone and rubbed my thumb under his eye. That eye also slowly opened, it was the white one, he slowly opened the other eye as well but seemed to not be entirely awake yet due to his slow blinks. Then, that sly grin appeared on his face. "Good morning" he whispered, holding my wrist that was attached to the hand that was still stroking his cheek, nuzzling into it. I couldn't help it, I blushed as I saw him seem very content with my small action. "G-good morning" damn it, how did he do this to me? Make me feel like I could just turn into a puddle in his grasp. "I could...very much get used to waking up to this" Cross said in a loving manner, kissing the inside of my hand. That action alone made my soul do back flips. I cautiously moved myself closer to him, he watched me curiously as I pressed my lips into his. Yep, still was heaven. He added more pressure to my lips and used his free hand to rub my back as we just enjoyed the warm feeling of our lips joined into one. Then I began to remember my guest last night before Cross showed up. I quickly moved back and looked at Cross, he seemed confused until he saw what I guess was fear on my face. "Button? Did I hurt you? What's wrong?" He pet my skull, searching over my entire frame to see if he caused any kind of pain, a very sweet gesture I may add, I shook my head. "Do you know...a Error 404?" I asked, looking down while asking. For once, he was dead silent, confused that I hadn't had an answer yet, I looked up and found myself completely terrified. His pupils were in slits and his smile was no longer visible. I never seen him look so scary in my life, I whimpered, scared if I caused him to be angry at me, I didn't wanna loose that smile I began to be desperate for. He suddenly shook his head and his pupils went back to normal before pulling me close again, my chin resting on his shoulder. "Shhh, Don't worry about him, he will never touch you" Cross was acting like this guy was a bad guy, who was I speaking to last night?! "H-he told me he wanted to help me with Dream...I was calling out to Dream" I told him this with my voice getting smaller and smaller as his grip got tighter and tighter. I also realized he had stopped breathing, making me think I should just shut up. Suddenly I was out of my bed, my body still wrapped around Cross and him now holding me like I was a child. I didn't move due to what may happen next,instead I felt that normal sick feeling you get when you teleport. Then magically duh we were in the throne room, where whispers of conversations could very much be heard. "Which one of you idiots was on guard last night!" Cross hissed, I could see his tentacles get sharp and agitated as he spoke, making me sink into him. "Um...me?" Dust said unsure of what was happening. Cross slowly peeled me off of him setting me gently onto the ground and then teleported right in front of Dust. Staring him down like he was an ant on the concrete. "There. Was. An. Intruder."  Cross said between hisses making everyone jump.
"Who!"
"Wait how?"
"Dust!"
Suddenly a tentacle was wrapped around dusts throat and he was slammed into the wall, making everyone suddenly quiet I'm sure the silence was what caused the sudden tense atmosphere. "Whoa! I swear I saw no one enter!" Dust screeched as the tentacle wrapped tighter around his neck, he was trying to pry at it, with no avail. "Cross! He teleported and a sprite made him leave!!" I screamed, hoping maybe it would help Dust not become...well...dust. It worked, Cross dropped dust onto the ground and let him relish in the fact Cross hadn't killed him. "Oh...shit I'm sorry dust!" Cross tried to help Dust back up but Dust stood up quickly, rubbing his neck. "Dude I'm just as pist as you" Dust admitted. The air was no longer tense, but now a very not awake Error was walking into the throne room. "What the FuCk is goinG On"  Error asked seeing all the sour expressions plus I guess my terrified one probably was confusing. "We has someone sneak in last night!" Horror told him, making Error now glare at dust. "It's not his fault" Cross began to explain what I had told him, making everyone very confused and upset. "The sprite spoke?" Horror asked, tilting his head as Cross was telling them with my help, my story, I nodded in response. "Well they never speak to me!" Horror playfully jabbed me in the arm before, I too, laughed. "I guess I'm special" I put up jazz hands to emphasize special, making the monster with a hole in his skull give a booming laugh. "Well Cross I guess me, you, and you know who, are gonna have to have a meeting today" Error placed his hand on Cross's shoulder as he spoke, Cross nodded in agreement.  Cross then sighed, rubbing his skull as if now having a headache he was trying to clear. Error snapped as he still had his hand on Cross's shoulder and both of them vanished, leaving with more questions than answer in their wake.