Hate and the riddle

"What do you want?" I asked, not feeling fear at all. Which is strange, I thought staring a creature in the eyes like this would be soul dropping. Yet, I have no reason to be afraid. I have a feeling this creature doesn't want to hurt us. "Oooooh more of what do you want from me?" It slowly backed away from me presenting itself more into my view. It was tall, more than tall, it was towering over me. It was pure solid black, it slightly reminded me of cross but he didn't have a texture. He was smooth and shiny almost, his eyes were pure burgundy. He also wore the biggest grin I ever seen on a monster, it was honestly more chilling than Cross's sadistic smile. "We seek Altyins remains" I told it, why lie? I had a feeling this creature would know if I lied. I keep my eyes on it, even though I desperately want to look at Blue and Dream to make sure they were okay. They have been so silent, it was the only thing keeping me from being completely at ease. "The code keeper, ah yes, a dear friend, dear friend" it had its eyes closed for a moment before slowly opening them once more, looking now to its left. I followed its gaze and saw something in the tree line. It was a stone, a grave stone. It was again in that odd language I didn't understand but had seen at the castle, the engravings. I looked at the creature then, it must have beat us to the punch of burying her. In a way I was happy, she was at peace now, yet something inside me seemed unsatisfied with this. "She died, battling that used to be protector, she wasn't as strong as she used to be in her years, a shame." The creature continued coming closer to me as I still stared at her grave. I felt some weird feeling inside me, as I began to approach the grave. It was like it called me somehow, not even two seconds more and I stood in front of it. I yearned to touch and I didn't even know why, I subconsciously reached out to it and touched it with my fingers, then everything went white.
.
.
"Nightmare"
Is that me?
"Nightmare listen well"
Oh that is me. This voice is distant am I drifting?
"A war of two bloods and one shall stand tall, perish to save, or live to perish"
.
.
.
"NIGHTMARE!" screamed a voice I wasn't expecting to hear right now. I was being cradled, I know that. My head being caressed and my body was being squeezed close to something warm. I inhaled, pine and death, I knew who this was. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked, looking into the mismatched eyes I loved so dearly. "Cross?" I asked, seeming unsure after the few seconds of white and words just occurred I may still be dreaming. "That's right precious" I felt his lips(?) touch my forehead and a blush rushed into my cheekbones. "Oh thank stars" I heard Dream on my left, close to me. "What happened?" I asked, looking around now in confusion. "You just collapsed!" Blue answered, seeming not to far from us. "Where's hate?" I asked, Cross automatically pulled me closer. "He left" was all he would say.
"Someone spoke to me" I told Cross having him look down at me, he seemed confused. "Who?"
"Yeah who?"
Errors voice suddenly rang loud and clear, I thought long and hard. Did I know the voice? I feel like I do? But it was so fuzzy, and distant. "All I know is it said, A war of two bloods, one shall stand tall, perish to save or live to perish" I told them, Cross was even more confused. "What kind of riddle shit is that?" Another voice rang, obviously killers. Are they all here?
"It is a riddle" a voice spoke, one I've only heard once. "404" Cross said bluntly, standing up with me caressed into his chest. I could tell just from how tense Cross was around me, and his very sudden dark emotions toward this fellow, he wasn't a huge fan of him. 404 was much darker, he could almost resemble the person I had just met, hate, however he seemed to look like Error. Just much darker, and more intimidating. Altiyn must have a type, I thought. "I want no trouble" Cross said darkly, earning a chuckle out the darker skeleton. "I want none either octo-predator" was the response that received. Error snorted, seeming not to expect the insult as I felt many emotions of humor and dismay hit me. Cross turned purple in the face, seeming embarrassed by the comment. "That's not funny" Cross said, glaring at Error. "YoU askeD for it" Error snickered, suddenly Horrors booming laugh came from behind me. Along with Killers and Dust's. Oh yeah everyone is here, did we really cause that much of a problem leaving the castle? "Let's be adults" Dream announced, blue was being hugged into him, as if blue were a small child. Even though I'm sure he was much older than he looked, possibly 18? 19? I wasn't quite sure but I knew he wasn't a child. However, that sudden powerful feeling cane back, the hate that crept into my body like a crouching tiger ready to pounce.
"But we do now have a big problem"