Oh no

"Blue?" I asked, opening the door to his new room, he was in bad shape. Dream kindly wrapped his skull up and healed his leg, it was still pretty sore I'm sure but no longer blue and purple in color but more yellow and grey. The crack was barely visible as well, I was trying to stay quiet in case he was resting but I heard his faint voice reach me. "Yes?" His voice sounded like Dreams almost, high pitched and childlike. Yet, Dreams was surprisingly deeper than his. "I wanted to ask you..where were you when..this occurred" I walked into the room, gesturing as I spoke, blue was now sitting up in his small bed, the covers coming off his upper half with a stiff sound. "It's near the tree of feelings..." blue trailed off his eyes already getting watery and glassy.
Wait
There was a tree of feelings here??
How did me and Dream not sense the tree?
It must mean it's a dead tree of feelings.
"Is it dead?" I asked him, sitting in front of him as his emotions began to rise. Hate, fear, sorrow, it's sad I felt powerful asking him these questions. "Y-yes..." Blue hugged himself tight, looking down at the covers on the bed, dark blue they were, like navy. "Where is that?" I asked him, placing my hand on his. His emotions changed again, confidence was rising in him. "Not far, if you look out any window here, or ask one of Cross's men?" Blue was now looking up, deep in thought I suppose of where the tree is. "Why" he finally looked directly now, curiously. "Me and my brother want to bury Altyins remains" I told him the truth, what was the point of covering it up? "May I help? It's best you have someone as magnificent as me go with you. The tree attracts bad visitors." Blue shivered, from memories I'm sure. "Are you sure your in the condition to travel?" I asked him, I know he's still not completely mentally stable, I could feel it in my bones. "You need someone to defend you and erm...dream?" He seemed like he was having trouble remembering the names, I laughed and nodded. "Yes, but Dream and I can fight, don't worry" I reassured him, it was true, me and Dream were taught not long before the world was...destroyed, how to fight. At least to the very minimum dodging, we weren't great but we would live. I didn't know how strong ink was, but it may be possible for us to take him if there was three rather than two. Yet, it would feel like I was carrying two Dreams instead of one. Blue reminds me of Dream, his bright stary eyes, his positivity, radiating excitement and joy. Hell even down to the goofy get up he wore. I smiled at the thought, maybe we be fine since it was all over now, Ink may have moved on. Maybe I should tell Cross? No, he wouldn't let us. I know him, he was right now in freak out mode. Ever since the incident, he and the group have been tense...
What the hell, quickly gather her dust, run back and bury her.
Done and done
Right?
.
.
.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THEY LFET THE CASTLE'" I roared, making dust shrink in size under my rage.
Not only were three (practically angels) monsters out in the lands ALONE. They were also headed to the place I strictly stay away from. Hate owns that domain and I respect that. I'm sure he wouldn't be pleased with people he had no idea of coming into his lands, suddenly waltzing in there and demanding someones dust remains or...body parts? Cross is gonna be livid. I can see it on his stupid face that he's gonna kill this poor skeleton and then turn to me. Being all regretful and shit, then beg me to bring him back which I can't do. I'm the DESTROYER for fucks sake. "They just left" Dust muttered, seeming to be non violent for once about this situation. Why was he such an idiot? Out of those three people was Cross's lover, did he just not care, or is his skull that full of hot air!
"You suck at this job" Horror commented, picking dried blood from the giant hole in his skull. "Yeah, who thought letting dust take front as a good idea" killer chimed in. "Thanks assholes for your helpful reasoning and defense" Dust mumbled,  earning a face palm from me and thumbs up from the other two idiots. "Guys!!!!!!!!!!! Cross is coming!" Killer yelled in the loudest voice he could, I'm sure due to the fact he gave zero fucks if Dust died. "Why are you yelling that?" Cross said as he entered, the bags under his eyes told me he was stressed out and tired, probably due to the recent death. "Oh, Dust let Blue, Dream, and Night go to the dead tree of feelings, why? We still don't know" Killer said this as he had his hands on his hipbones and bopped then side to side with each word, with a southern accent. If this wasn't a serious deal, I'd probably laugh. "YOU WHAT?" Cross was now hot, he was livid, his eyes were glowing as he summoned his giant red knife out of the rage in him. "Oh shit" Dust said under his breath before he was yanked off his feet and into the air.
Well...
Shit