Now (NSFW)

When I came too, all I could see was the familiar dark ceiling of my room, and the fluffy pillow surrounding my skull. I slowly sat up, only to have a hand push me back down. I looked over to my left where the hand was connected to the very emotionless and rather possibly bored face of Error. "KiD, ReLax" he said, leaning back in his chair as he stared at me. "Where's Cross?" I asked, honestly that's who I was expecting, who I wished it was. "OH uH....TObia HonEst kid, he'S really scareD Of whAt you thInK of him now thAt Dusty told yoU about him" he answered, shrugging. I didn't understand, was I to think differently of him? Yes, maybe I should. After all he did murder innocent people that didn't have anything to do with his half brothers death. Yet, I'd be a hypocrite if I said that, he acted out of grief and pain. I knew very well how it was to do the exact same and...he seemed so much different than the person Dust described from the past. Not to mention he had a tight leash on my heart. "Can I see him?" I asked Error, looking at him with a hopeful expression. "Cross your boyfriend wants you" Error spoke loudly toward the door, that for once was open. I blushed brightly from the word 'boyfriend' but I tried desperately to cover it. Cross must've been standing there cause he slowly crept into view, his expression miserable. I felt my soul drop at that expression, I was honestly going to mess with him about not telling me himself but now...now I felt like all I need to do is comfort him. Error got up with a huge shit eating grin on his face as he passed Cross and closed the door behind him. Cross wasn't looking at me, only the floor, like a child that knew he was in trouble. "Come here" I told him my voice purposely softer than normal, holding my hand out in front of me, gesturing for him to take it. He saw my hand, I saw him twitch in debate for a moment before taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. I pulled him to me, making him slightly trip and fall into me. He caught himself however on the bed, but now he was pretty much hovering over me. He was about to move away until with my free hand grabbed his shoulder, holding him in place. With a deep inhale, I pressed my lips into his. I don't know why I kissed him, I just felt like it was a needed action. A small noise escaped him, as if he was mentally saying 'fuck it' and pushed me down onto my back, his lips never leaving mine as he did so. This kiss was hot and messy, saliva came down from my mouth and trailed down my chin. Cross didn't even seem to care, I was now gripping at his clothes, wanting the fabric to disappear so I could see the rest of him. I needed him. Hands still locked And with a gasp, he moved his lips from mine, I was welcoming the sudden air that I didn't realize I needed until the hot passion was over.
At least I thought was gonna be over.
Cross's eyes were half lidded and full of an emotion I had never seen on his face before. It was hungry to say the least and his tongue was hanging out his mouth as he caught his breath. Still staring into my soul it felt like, he leaned down and licked up my neck, making me immediately shiver from the wet and sticky saliva that was now staining my bone. "Nightmare" he said in that deep and rich voice that immediately sent my body on a frenzy, I felt chills go up and down my spine as his whispered my name. I could feel a very hot and uncomfortable sensation suddenly make itself known between my legs. I couldn't close my legs either cause to my suddenly realization. Cross was between my legs, his pelvis pressing into me. I slowly reached for his scarf, separating my hand from his and taking his scarf off. Revealing his neck and collar bones, I leaned forward and copied the action Cross had done to me, slowly licking up his neck. I heard his inhale with a hiss as I took it one step further and nibble along his jaw bone. He was shaking, gripping the sheets with the hand he had himself propped with. "Nightmare...if we continue...you know I will fuck you until the only name your brain will think about is mine" Cross when he said this looked borderline dangerous but god damn that was the hottest thing he ever said in his life and the feeling between my legs just got more intense. I shakily nodded, "I...want to continue" I was whispering, knowing as no where near so bold as he was. A wicked grin suddenly took its place on his face. He then snapped his fingers, I felt cold air hit my entire overly heated body as I realized what had happened. We both now were completely bare bones.
Wait
Wait
My brain was malfunctioning as I finally got to see Cross completely bare before me, my fantasies were so not correct on his body type at all.
It was much better in the flesh, no pun intended. He was scarred from last battles, his entire body was also covered in the strange black substance but the scars still were highly visible. As my eyes trailed down I realized he also had a very new addition to his body. A very intimidating cock was standing proudly between my legs. Where his pelvis was pressed into mine. I stared for a moment, not sure where to go from here. I gulped, looking into Cross's glowing mismatched eyes as he was looking all over me, taking my body in just like I was his. The most loving look was across his face, his eyes were full of adoration and awe as he trailed his boney finger up my spine. Then his focus went straight between my legs, a massive blush spread across my cheekbone when I realized just why I was having that weird hot feeling between my legs. I had summoned a female lower body. If Cross wasn't grinning then, he sure as hell was now. "Oh my...it's like it calls to me" Cross whispered before lowering his head and kissing my inner boney thigh. I could only watch and sputter as he then placed the tip of his finger right onto my newly formed clit. I bit down on my tongue hard as he rubbed that little button of ecstasy in slow, tortuous circles. Which was damned to hell when he picked up in pace, and very loud, embarrassing moans came from my mouth without my permission. I had no control of the mewls Cross was producing. He wasn't eyeing my body anymore, he was keeping intense eye contact with me. Then he stopped, before I could say anything that finger was replaced with his warm breath and hot tongue.
I squeaked and squirmed as he began moving his tongue in all kinds of directions. I've been done with trying to keep my voice down, I had no control anymore. Cross was purring as he worked, seeming to be all more than pleased with the noises I was making. A powerful, yet indescribable feeling began to pool in my lower region. I was bucking my hips with again no control of what I was doing. I began to beg for something I didn't even know I was begging for. All I knew is he was the only one who could fix it. Then, the pressure after building and building, let go and the most pleasuring and amazing feeling went through me. "Cross!" I was shaking and that feeling got even more pleasurable when Cross didn't stop but instead run his tongue between my folds like a desperate man for water. Finally, my body collapsed, I was exhausted and out of breath. I lazily looked at Cross as he moved away from me. "You taste so delightful my darkling" he cooed, slowly and seductively crawling back to eye level. Before I could respond to anything, I felt something press into my now extremely sensitive core of my body. "C-cross..." I looked into his memorizing eyes and was slightly afraid of what came next. What if I was bad? What if this ruins us? "P-please tell me this won't ruin our..our..." I didn't exactly know what we were. Friends most certainly didn't do this, so what were we. Cross seemed to understand and Cross began pecking small kisses across his face while speaking. "What! No my love no, I will never see you different after this I swear to you this, look at you, your beautiful my precious, my king, my nightmare" I felt the whole blush go through my body as he said those things. I couldn't believe he saw that in me, maybe this could be just cause he wants to have sex.
But I trust him.
"Then fuck me Cross" I told him, earning a look of shock wash over his face. He stared at me for a long moment before flipping me over onto my front and raising my hips into the air. I felt so vulnerable and I loved it. He rubbed my entrance with his finger for a brief moment, I whined. I wanted to have him in me, I read in many stories how this could feel, like a bond that two lovers can only have. I watched him as best I could since half my face rested against the pillow as I finally felt him slam his whole length in me.
I cried out from hot pain and a new whole different kind of pleasure. He hushed me, rubbing my back and he gently began to move in and out of me. At first, it was a raw intense pain, I never read about this! It never said anything about pain. After a good minute however, I felt warm and almost high. It was a wonderful feeling that I felt when Cross would press into me. I whined when he started to move out of me for only to have him suddenly with blunt force slam it all back into me. I cried out again from the sudden change from gentle to rough. He wasn't going fast, just taking his time as he slowly pulled out and then rammed himself back in. Earning cries and moans from me, oh stars this was heaven! The books never told me how much enjoyment this gave. Cross seemed to be enjoying himself as well, he constantly kept cooing me and praising me, kissing across my shoulder blades and down my spine earning little mewls and whines. His slow ramming had gone into full force and speed after what I guess had to be five minutes. I didn't mind, I was too far gone. It was just Cross and me in this beautiful feeling of bliss we were sharing with one another. I felt that feeling rip through me again as that pleasure built and built in my lower abdomen, this time it was much more lasting and powerful than the first time. Cross hissed and muttered "oh Nightmare" he moaned underneath his movements began to be sloppy and my body was like a very sensitive wire. Everything was alive and aware, I loved it all. "I...love you!" I told him, out of breath and in a haze of pleasure but I did mean it. For a solid minute he stopped his body all together, looking at me with wide eyes and the seemed to almost sparkle in delight and joy as he breathed out "I love you too"
Then after two more deep rams into my very hot and aware body, I felt something warm fill me, making me purr in delight as Cross stopped. He was shaking I could feel him as if he was all around me. He slid out of me with a almost cartoonish pop and I felt my body collapse into the bed, our breathing was equally ragged and heavy. Cross laid down next to me, I was so tired yet, I wanted to be close to him. I reached out to him, my arms open. He didn't hesitate to embrace me and kiss on my skull  as I nuzzled myself into him. I was so tired but content, Cross gave me a feeling I never had in my long life. It was passion and love. I just hope I could return all those same feelings to him. It seemed I did as he was caressing me and holding me close. As I closed my eyes I found myself quickly being swallowed into the peaceful world of darkness. Knowing Cross was all mine and mine alone and I was his.