The new team and the unwanted spy

(Go to my other book! Sancest one shots and go read the Easter egg!!!! This is a chapter that I couldn't put in this book cause it goes more along the love between Error and Ink. So if you like that ship as well! Please go read it, may not be up by the time some of you read this but it's coming soon!!)

"Sooooooo question"
"Answer"
Killer groaned, leaning into me dramatically as I was being highly sarcastic with him. I wasn't in the mood for the same question I've been asked for the past three days. 'What did you hear?' , 'what did you see?' If I knew I would've said it the first time. "Are you happy that now we have two new allies?" Killer asked, making me turn and look at him for a moment. That wasn't the question I was expecting. "I guess? Hate hasn't said a word since he got here and 404...has been in the room we gave him since then too" I thought about it, Hate would come and sit at our little meetings we would have about battle strategy, but never really ever commented or even seemed to be paying attention. Yet again I swear the guy never stops smiling and that his eye lights are just forever that dead. His eyes were dark burgundy, complimenting his completely dark figure well. He also seemed to wear a long, black trench coat and no shirt underneath and very dark pants. His boots also make a loud clomp when he walks so it means that the boots were heavy. Very old fashioned if you asked me, but oh well. "Your right, those two are extremely odd ones. Don't even know who that chick was that died" killer said, looking up at the ceiling. "She was a good person, I didn't know her long" I admitted, making me look down. I felt regret that I couldn't do more than I did. "Well, I gotta take shift! Dust is no longer trusted" Killer laughed as he said this, getting up with the popping of his bones ringing through my skull. He was older than the others I felt like, he had what I called 'dead emotions' where the emotions are so deep that the person with them well, they would seem emotionless.
But he did have emotions.
He wasn't emotionless as people claimed, some remained, sadness, love, anger, fear. They were small, but there. I slowly got up as well, it was getting late in the kingdom and I was utterly exhausted. Yet, my bed wasn't the destination I had in mind.
The library is what I seek tonight.
As I headed up the massive staircase to the top floor, I ran my hand over the wood, feeling the deep engraving of swirls along the edges. I loved the castle, the way it looked was ominous and spared no expense on its design, the rooms were tall and massive, presentation was clear to be professional and formal to all its guests. I would honestly say, this place seemed to get bigger as time went on, like it would constantly become a maze within its walls. Yet, this one place, the library, seemed to stay in place. Like the heart of this huge castle. I finally made it to the door, it still stood tall and diligent as usual. I reached for the door handle before I heard a small hum come behind me. "In for a book, are we?" Said a voice that sent shivers down my spine and my face warm.
Cross.
"Y-yes" this was the first time I've been near him all day! We been apart since the start of the new alliance with 404 and Hate. Ever since we knew the war was going to get more intense, Cross had been surrounded by people, soldiers in and out etc, people from other universes that were also against ink. It's been a actual nightmare, no pun intended. "Mmmm"
He mused, as I felt him press into me, making me whimper. I needed him, I already felt my body react like an electrical wire, just from him pressing himself into me. "Go into the library then" he said, before lightly kissing my neck. I quickly opened the door and rushed in as a response. He followed me inside and shut the door behind him.
I was attacked.
His hands were all over my body and his mouth on mine the moment we heard the soft click of the door completely closing. A moan escaped my lips as he hastily pulled up my shirt and up over my head, revealing my upper body to his hungry view. "Oh my stars how I missed you" Cross said under his breath, his eyes taking it all in as the tossed my top away. The smirk on him, that seemed to be plastered there, was ever widening on his face.
"C-cross" I moaned out as his teeth grazed my neck, which I find to be very sensitive. I squeaked and squirmed as he bit down, not enough to cause blood, but enough to cause a reaction. He knew how to get my body going and I didn't even know how that happened. How he just knew all I wanted and more. I felt everything in me scream for him, and I didn't even understand the reasons why.
All I knew is I needed him.
Yet what I didn't know is through our entire library encounter.
We had a unwanted guest watching from the corner of the room.
One we didn't even see.
Stretch was spying and Stretch had found the biggest secret of them all.
Nightmare.