Corbin

...2 days later

Corbin

I was super sad just thinking of not being able to be with Jace. He was my one and only and maybe we weren't meant to be. I mean I know, I know, I complained. But maybe things would work out for him. I had been digging through text messages the past 3 days. His conversations between T stood out. They were quick and frequent. He texted this person every day. I was thinking my baby had a drug problem and needed to go to rehab, and T was a man who sold highly addictive drugs. I was afraid something way harder than Jace's usual weed. He's always been broke. But he hit this person up in mornings, afternoons, and late nights. They were always meeting in a cellar. Probably some fool that worked at that damn job. That place was the fucking worse, I hated it. I hoped it burned to the fucking ground.

I grabbed the chicken salad my mom made for me plus crackers and kissed my baby. I was going to work. The bright side was I was working with Ms. Regina. She always gave me good insight. She always helped me keep my eye on the prize. Ms. Regina had been married twice and always had a date. I sat in traffic and realized coming from this far south to make it to Johns Creek was a bad ass idea. I called my job and my supervisor was very understanding.

"Tell you what Corbin, this almost never happens your one of my best RTs, lets, let you take today." He said. I would have normally said no, because usually when they make you take a day, it's a set up to get you to work five days straight, all doubles. I stared at my clock. My baby was in good hands, I could sleep until 2 and get up and go to the mall. Have a non-Jace day.

I pulled up to my space and it was occupied. Who's fucking car was this? Jace's space was available so I took it. I stared at the gray mustang. They had some fucking nerve, the sign said private parking. But I was going up here to take a nap, nothing was going to ruin this for me. I unlocked my apartment door.

"Ahh fuck!" I heard Jace shout. I could tell he was in my bedroom, because it sounded muffled and he wasn't in the kitchen. I closed the door softly and eased toward the back of the apartment where my bedroom was. The door was cracked and I could see inside, but he wouldn't notice me. He sat on the couch against the window, he had some dark haired topless white girl between his legs. I watched Jace as he orgasmed into some girls mouth, she didn't pull away as his body tensed over and over as he filled her mouth with his seed. She popped her head up.

"You like that baby, did I do good?" she asked still stroking his big stupid dick with her hands.

"Yeah." He said smiling and biting his lip at her. He leaned into her for a kiss causing her to fall backwards onto the bed. I saw him attempting to kiss her, but she giggled and moved her head.

"Babe." She said moving away.

"So, give me a kiss, you're mine." He said kissing her. I watched as they indulged in a passionate kiss on top of the cover. His hand grasped the band of her panties and he yanked them off. I went numb as I watched my boyfriend fill up with pleasure from another woman. I thought I would be angrier in this moment. I didn't want to be a blubbing mess crying and barely able to speak the words.

So I felt as if I were choking so I ran for the kitchen. I regained my composure; I grabbed a knife and stabbed the door open.

"What the fuck Corbin!" he shouted. His bitch tried to cover herself with her shirt, but her big stupid titties couldn't hide. I stared at the two of them unsure of what to do next, so I wielded the knife toward her. She screamed and Jace jumped from the bed. He grabbed my wrist, I tried to stab him but my hands were under his control.

"I fucking hate you! I wanna kill you! Fuck her!" I said dropping the knife and breaking away from him. I dove at her as she tried to put on her clothing. She wasn't getting away from me. I was going to beat this bitch's ass.

"Jace!" the whore cried out in fear.

"Yeah you should be afraid ho!" I said as Jace tightened his grip.

"Go ahead." He said to her as he held onto me tightly. I felt enraged as he was protecting her. I couldn't get to her, but for years. I had been forgiving Jace over and over for the exact same thing. So, all the rage from the past 8 years I let charge me up. I yanked away, to give his face the slap it deserved from all these years. I barely felt the slap when it landed on his face. But it was enough for him to react. He shoved me up against my closet door and grabbed my throat.

"Jace! NO! Don't!" His whore screamed. I stared at him as he held his fist in the air. He let me go and I went straight for her. I grabbed maybe an arm before Jace was pulling us apart. She finally ran out of the apartment.

"This is over." I said looking at him.

"I fucking know. I was coming to get my stuff." He said with an attitude. What had I done to him that was so horrible these past few years? I've supported him and loved him. I just didn't want to be cheated on. That was it. No one wants to be cheated on.

"You will never see Raina again." I said trying to hurt him.

"I don't care." He said staring me in the eyes with his cold black eyes. I began to cry as he gathered a few more items. His phone sounded for his ride and he walked out of my life as if I were nothing. I screamed the loudest scream my body could let out. My throat was on fire, my head was spinning, and my chest burned.