Jace

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!

This part of Jace's story was skipped while posting. It follows Corbin's first POV. It has key elements in it, so I hope you all can follow it. Thanks you so much for your support!!! Please vote!!!! Also tell me what you think about Auntie Kristi !!!!

The line moved slowly for concessions at the theatre. I was doing this as a favor to Taylor. She told me she wanted to see this movie and why not go with her. She was the only person that half listened to me now a days. My mother was so up Corbin's ass that she forgot I was her son. I should have never told her Grammy was sick. I was going to drive up to Rome with Taylor and stay a few days at Grammy's. She lived on a lake so it was going to be nice. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Corbin. She was staying the weekend with her mother. So, fucking what?

I got Taylor her terrible ass sparkling water and a huge bucket of popcorn. I couldn't resist holding her soft tiny hands as we walked to the theatre. We were going to see the new Tarantino film. I wanted to see it but Corbin didn't like his movies, so I was shocked when Taylor asked. She looked absolutely perfect right now. She had full lips that were painted dark red and her tiny crisp white tee fell perfectly over my favorite parts of her. Her hips were perfect in her camo shorts. She wasn't trying to be sexy at all but she had definitely pulled it off. I've always liked girls with dark brown hair and something about her shoulder length black hair made me think she was the sexiest girl alive right now.

"Jace!" Someone shouted I glanced at a friend of mine from college. I got nervous as he made his way over. He was like married, Corbin and I went to his wedding right after graduation. That was what 3 or 4 years ago. He came over and stared at Taylor, but it wasn't that he was confused. He was impressed.

"This is my girl Taylor." I said winking at Taylor. She was super cool, she knew to just roll with things. She would let things fall where they needed to be. She never assumed or jumped to conclusions. "Taylor this is a friend of mine from school." I said realizing he was here with someone new as well. He introduced Layla and he and I had a good laugh about it. I promised to play ball with him when I came back.

I sat back down and Taylor smiled at me. She touched my lips and kissed my forehead. I think I was falling for her. I don't think I watched the movie much. I wanted all of her, I just wished Corbin could be like her. Taylor let me drive her beloved mustang to my apartment. I had to pick up more clothing for our little trip. I giggled that she faked sleep the whole ride. I knew she had faked, because as soon as I parked she woke up.

"You wanna come up?" I asked.

"Huh?" she asked with a smile.

"That means yes...come on please baby. I promise to be on my best behavior." I said grinning.

"I just don't think it's a good idea." She said as I pushed her seat belt off. She sat contemplating. I knew she wanted to do it. She was a lot of fun, she liked to fuck at work. This was probably a fantasy. "Alright." She said grabbing her cute yellow purse.

She followed me up the steps. She fidgeted with the rod iron rails as she waited for me to unlock the door.

"Wow that's loose." She said walking away from the rusty rail as the door came open. She stood in the foyer. She stared at the opulence of the apartment. She laughed a bit.

"What?" I asked walking toward our bedroom.

"I see why she wants a house. She's got a lot of furniture. A lot of expensive furniture." She said as we entered my master bedroom. She passed me her purse as I sat on my bed. I went into my nightstand drawer. I grabbed a joint and a rubber. Yes! I exclaimed in excitement on the inside as she dropped to her knees to unbutton my Dickie shorts. She was insane at oral sex, man she should teach a class.