Corbin

Today was the big day. It was 6 AM and I was awaking for breakfast with my 12 bridesmaids at the St. Regis. I was having the wedding of my mother's dreams. I was just happy to be marrying John. I stared at my sparkling diamond ring as slid on my slippers. My mother and mother in law were in the suite waking everyone for our breakfast. The photographer was here and my mother wanted me to do make up for the breakfast shots.

"Mom, let me relax and eat." I said taking Raina's hand. My mom gave me a warm smile. Her and Mrs. West whispered something to one another and laughed. At 6 23 we enjoyed a large buffet breakfast. I wasn't worried about getting into my dress. Please, I was 5'10 130 pounds. I enjoyed the sunrise and laughing with my girls and my baby girl. Raina was the cutest bridesmaid I had ever saw, hands down. I don't think it was because she was my baby either.

I cut into my waffle and smiled as the camera shuttered. I posed a little in my silk pajamas that were customized with Bride written on the back in crystals. We drank mimosas and danced around the suite, listening to some rapper way too loud. We popped champagne at barely 10 AM and by noon we were doing shots while getting our hair done. We chatted about boys and they wanted to know what finally made me leave my big dick white boy. I took another shot and let out a sigh.

"I came home early from work and he was literally busting a nut in some bitches mouth." My cousin spit her water out. My mother fanned herself.

"The white one Regina was telling me about?" My mother asked.

"Yes." I said rolling my eyes. "Then I found out he had 100 grand in the bank, he was saving tips and not saying a word to me. Just watching me work doubles and bust my ass so he can have money on his Xbox card. I used to get so upset when I thought about him, but now, I don't give a FUCK!"

"Corbin." My mom said shocked.

"They still together?" A bridesmaid asked.

"Bitch this is juicy, we know you all about John, but for roasting purposes." They said laughing loudly. I told them whatever Regina yapped on about because Regina hated her. Another cousin pulled up the girls page. I stepped away and called John.

"Hey babe." I said looking at my bridesmaid as they had a wonderful time they laughed and laughed.

"Hey." He said with an obvious smile.

"I just called to say I love you." I said.

"I'm so excited about this day baby." John said.

"No nerves?" I asked.

"Nope." He said. "Baby, I know we are meant to be. We work." He said.

"Yeah, it's easy and we wanna grow together." I said smiling at everything getting better in time.

"Gotta go." He said.

"Ok." I said heading back into the room. "What did I miss?" I asked sitting down again. My mother came back with two jewelry bags. One was for me and the other was for Raina. They both had cards. John had brought me a really nice diamond and sapphire bracelet. The room was swooning as I clasped it into place. "It's Harry Winston daaallllin', just a little perk of marrying a doctor." I said holding out my wrist. The other bag was from Jace, just for his little girl. I thought it was sweet and appropriate a cute little Tiffany bracelet and necklace fit for a 3-year-old. She loved it.

"John is the best." She said smiling.

"It's from daddy." I said rolling my eyes when she was not looking. He did pay for her schooling and he sent me like 1500 a month without any questions. At first, I was going to tell him I didn't need it, but then I just started putting it away for her. He was a shit boyfriend to me, but he was a good dad, I suppose. Jace and I we would be fine at co-parenting.

"Is Jace coming tonight?"

"I think so. Probably to see Raina, I doubt he stays for the reception." My mother in law proposed a toast.

"To getting the love you deserve."

"I can drink to that!" I shouted as I clinked glasses with her.