Chapter 5

That evening more of the boys come to Payton and Griffin's room to hangout.

Payton found himself really enjoying Noen's company he was a bubbly happy personality but he was also calm. Payton found the dynamic between Chase and Noen interesting Noen was shy and sweet but was the older of the two Chase was the loud outgoing one but he was a year younger.

But what was really interesting to him was the way Chase while seemingly confident and outgoing still looked to Noen for reassurance or almost like looking for permission at most things.

"Noen"  Payton whispered to him
"Yes Payton" Noen responds
"Are you and chase dating"  the younger whispers
Noen laughs "not exactly"

Payton hums at the response slightly confused but not wanting to push to far.

"Payton want to make a video with us" Griffin asks

The young boy nods and makes his way to the group in the bathroom. It's him Griffin, Jaden, Anthony, and Josh who Payton hasn't talked to yet.

They were about to to do a silly little dance video and right as it starts Griffin stands from his semi squat position turns to Payton seriously and tugs the hoodie string from his mouth

"I told you that's not good for you" Griffin says sternly to the young boy making him shy away slightly.

They remake the silly dance video but josh totally saved the first. Payton finds himself really liking josh he's really silly.

Payton finally relaxes in the large group and just starts to mess around and play happily with the boys. It was almost like being at home with his friends, it was all just good hearted fun.

Payton's Pov: I was having a really good time with all the boys a few times some of the older boys played dad like Griffin with my hoodie string and Bryce and Tayler telling us not to run in the room or be too loud so we didn't get in trouble.

"Yo who's yoshi is this" Sam asks
"Oh Bryce and Tayler won it for Payton at the amusement park" Jaden says
"They're good dads" Anthony laughs

I watch Sam closely he's messing with it for a bit then he starts passing it to Joe and Jason and then the boys are throwing it back and forth or tugging on it.

I don't want to say anything but it's really bothering me I'm glaring at them.

"What's wrong bub" Tayler asks softly coming to sit behind me on the bed

I look back to him for a second
"I don't like them touching Yoshi" I grumble
"But it's nice to share" he teases me
I glare at him now upset "they're gonna rip him" I say harshly

Tayler gives me a look "you better fix that attitude" he says sternly before getting off the bed I immediately feel guilty I didn't mean to be rude

"Okay boys that's enough he cost us $4 and I'm not trying have y'all tearing stuff apart" Tayler says walking over to Joe, Sam, and Jason.

They hand him him yoshi and he brings him back to me on the bed Tayler sits behind me again.
"I'm sorry" I say looking down "I didn't mean to be rude" I whisper
"It's okay bubs" he smiles softly before pulling me back to his chest to cuddle me.

I sigh contently these boys are all so cuddly and I love it. Me and my friends back home don't cuddle but this is so nice maybe we need too.

I feel so relaxed in Tayler's arms holding my yoshi tight I some how manage to drift off even with all the noise.

Tayler's Pov: I realize Payton has fallen asleep in my lap I look around at all the boys we have a group in the bathroom a few out on the balcony and a few messing around in the hallway.

Harrison comes out from the bathroom and sees us on the bed.

"Now that's cute" he says coming to sit by me
"Mm he's a real cute kid" I tell him
"How did he even fall asleep with everything going on" he asks
"I'm not sure he did the same thing earlier we handed him the damn yoshi and he curled up and was out like a light" I state
"I've followed him for awhile kid's always working it seem" Harrison tells me
"He told us earlier how busy he always is I feel bad for him it's like he never gets to be a kid" I say sadly

Bryce and Griffin come back in from the balcony.
"How?" Is all they ask and I just shrug. They come to sit with us and we all talk for awhile.

Most of the boys leave to go get dinner after awhile it's about nine and it's just me, Griff, Jaden, Anthony, Bryce and Harrison in the room. Well and sleepy little Payton.

I had managed to scoot him off my lap and settle him under the covers on the bed a little bit ago and he seemed to be sleeping pretty soundly.

We order pizza to the room and are just chilling talking quietly. Payton shifts on the bed and yoshi falls to the floor it's not long before the boy is whining softly in his sleep obviously distraught.

Anthony walks over and gently places the toy back in his arms and he's quick to settle. I look over to Harrison giving him a look as if to prove what I said earlier.

"Did he bring like a blanket or stuffed animal from home" Harrison asks

"I don't think so or at least I didn't see one" Griffin tells him
"Why?" Bryce asks
"Sam when we were growing up had a bear he couldn't sleep without and when he started to get older he wouldn't bring it on trips or to sleepovers and the only way he could sleep was cuddled up to someone or he'd attach himself to something he'd gotten of the trip. Took him almost two years to grow out of" he says
"So you think he needs the stuffed animal to sleep?" Jaden asks And he nods
"Care to test it?" It Bryce asks
"I don't want to be mean to the kid" I tell him
"Well if he sleeps any longer he probably won't sleep through the night" Griffin stays
"Fine" I say

Bryce walks over and gently takes the stuffed toy and places it on the nightstand. We sit and wait, it's not even a minute before Payton is whining he's tossing and turning in his sleep for a minute before he jerks slightly slowly waking up.

He whines again when he try's to open his eyes and is met by the bright room lights. It takes him a second but eventually he sits up a stretches

"How long was I asleep" he asks looking over to us
"Bout and hour and a half" I say
"That's your second nap of the day you better not keep me up all night" Griffin says
"I won't I'm still exhausted... and hungry" he says

Right then there a knock on the door Anthony rushes to open it he comes back holding three pizza boxes
"Dinner!" He says happily

We devour the pizza three boxes and we eat over two and a half. Payton is sitting next to Harrison and he's a mess

"Kid we should've gotten you a bib" Harrison jokes he grabs a napkin and wipes at Payton's face he blushes as red as the sauce on his face and tries to shy away from the touch but Harrison doesn't let him go till he's satisfied.

We hang out till about 11 Anthony Jaden and Payton has demanded a few games of uno after dinner and it quickly became a card game to the death apparently we are all very competitive.

We can't stay up late tomorrow afternoon we have our first day of tour I wish Payton hadn't gotten here so late yesterday I'd love to let him relax more before working but I'm sure tomorrow will still be a blast.

"Goodnight guys" me and Bryce tell everyone as we all part ways to go back to our own rooms.