Chapter 11

No ones Pov: To say Payton was a bit off after their conversation that night would be an understatement.

The next morning at breakfast Payton had a full plate and was starving but had barely taken a bite. He push his hash browns around his plate and just stared at his pancakes.

Payton just felt drained unable to do anything he just stared at his food. He tried to reach for his chocolate milk but his hand shook and when he did pick it up he was shaking so bad he immediately set it back down afraid of spilling it so he just looked at everything.

After breakfast the boys were all relaxing together in Tayler and Bryces room and Payton was just miserable. Everyone was wide awake bouncing around and He wanted nothing more than to just be held while he tried to sleep.

He tried to make videos with the boys he tried to seem happy for his fans but he was exhausted and being around all these happy people was draining him more.

By lunch Payton was a grump. They went to Chick-fil-A and while he was starving he didn't want to eat and he certainly didn't feel like ordering for himself. He curled up in a booth away from the others.

Chase and Noen tried to talk to him but the young boy just glared and with a small whine pulled his hood over his head safely hiding himself away.

Payton was snappy at everyone that tried to talk to him after that he was hungry and tired and just wanted to cuddle and he didn't know how to say that.

It wasn't till after dinner that anyone would say anything about it.

At dinner Payton managed to order but didn't take a single bite he did manage some sprite because they had given them straws so he didn't have to pick his glass up.

"He needs to be little" Noen tells the boys as they walk back to the hotel Chase stayed behind the group with Payton to keep him out of ear shot of the conversation

"What do you mean?" Jaden asks him
"And why" Anthony questions
"He's moody he's not talking or eating he needs to be put Into his headspace" Noen explains
"But how" Bryce questions
"He'll fight it and probably hard but start with trying to get him to eat. Offer him food he'll refuse so you'll just have to take it upon yourself someone will need to cut it into pieces for him or try to feed him" Noen starts

"Then what" Griffin asks Him

"Once he's eaten, someone should try to cuddle with him just hold him in your lap don't lay down with him he needs to be little not just sleep. Then when he's comfortable we can ask if he wants something to drink whatever his favorite thing is but then we'll give it to him in but in a sippy cup that will really push him then once he's accepted it to close the deal you hand him yoshi and give him his pacifier" Noen explains in detail

"You really thought this out" Anthony tells him
"I've had to do this plenty of times with chase" Noen says
"It's a good plan" Tayler says

It's not long before the boys are back at the hotel and the plan is in motion.

Back at the hotel Bryce heats up some leftover Chick-fil-A from lunch he walks over to Payton who's curled up in the arm chair in the far corner.

"Here" Bryce says holding the food out to the small boy but he just shakes his head.

"You need to eat" Bryce says crouching down In front of the chair but Payton continues to shake his head

So Bryce breaks a nugget in half and holds out the piece for Payton to take.

Payton stares at it then at him face almost completely blank but Bryce can see how hungry he is. But he gets tired of waiting for Payton to take the food from him.